Dificulty to drive muscle cars...

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

67 Shelby GT500 Image it is fully tuneable and like i said it is very good at drifting, when tuning the engine tune it for torque btw
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

I can easily drive my Corvette
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

yea the corvette to me is the easiest muscle car to drive, it handles real nice with pretty good speed. in other words good car
hugh750
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hugh750 »

I'm driving a muscle car in carbon (chevy camero) and i'm not having any problems driving it! :twisted:
BAS231187
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BAS231187 »

c'mon they r just lovely , u know , just "drive it like u stole it" however any of u guys won a canyon with a muscle any muscle difficulty Medium or hard of course?????
i only managed to do the carbon races with muscles. in my tuners profile i spent hours trying to beat the audi and i sill havnt unlocked the gallardo or impreza cos i cant beat them.
in my muscle profile i have 100%.
the first time u do a canyon race the movie is slightly longer so u take control close to the first corner. if ur really really good u can contiue this one in the hope of winning properly. or u can restart straight away. the second time round u dont get the intro movie. this means u take control alot sooner. in my experiance, usually soon enough to over take them befor the first bend. take the first corner PERFECTLY ull need to cos ur gona be going in fast.if u manage it ur now infront and should be able to stay there for the required 10 secs easily. and if u fail u can retry it having only spent about 20 seconds trying (makes it a lot less frustrating)
ScreweD DuDe
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ScreweD DuDe »

u know what ,i thought i was never going to win a canyon with a muscle, yeah but there was a stoopid reason 4 that ,i was only trying one canyon in silverton where ur rival car is constantly a Murcielago i think it's (tfk's) and fyi no muscle beats the murci except the corvette (& the camaro concept of course) i think the viper also but the others u can try urself but it's almost impossible so i played the other canyons with variable rivals and guess wat now i'm winning canyons with muscles diff. hard ,"it always depends on ur rival" ,btw (BAS231187) i took darius with the rx-7 i got from kenji it was hard but it wasn't impossible ,but i couldn't take tfk's murcielago with the rx-7
Freeman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Freeman »

I love muscle cars in this game ,drifting all the way , they are just good , but a damege thing in the game should do much more for the fans
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

i couldnt find anything about this but is the 2007 shelby tuneable ? or is one of those "special' cars

Return to “Carbon”