Online Content

Discuss editing Need for Speed Carbon.
geese howard
Ricer
Ricer

Online Content

Post by geese howard »

Is there a way to unlock online content w/o play online?

A trainer...a hex edit....not savegame.
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

Atm i don't think so, maybe there is but I havn't discovered it yet, i'll keep an eye out for you
Jaster_Mereel
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jaster_Mereel »

I hate how they did this to us, like screwing us without supporting widescreen wasn't enough, they had to go and lock some of the best parts so only those who play online through all of their crap can access it...
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Well cant you unlock everything with gnagna2000 trainer? The online reward card is still unlocked but you unlock the item anyway, or am i wrong?
sergelac
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by sergelac »

Ceano wrote:Well cant you unlock everything with gnagna2000 trainer? The online reward card is still unlocked but you unlock the item anyway, or am i wrong?
but its only temporary,
even if you save after unlocking them, they will be locked next time you start the game

i want a way to unlock them without having to use a trainer everytime i start the game
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

sergelac wrote:
Ceano wrote:Well cant you unlock everything with gnagna2000 trainer? The online reward card is still unlocked but you unlock the item anyway, or am i wrong?
but its only temporary,
even if you save after unlocking them, they will be locked next time you start the game

i want a way to unlock them without having to use a trainer everytime i start the game
Well gnagna2000 is working on a trainer that unlocks all online reward cards, you have to wait for that then :wink:

Return to “Editing”