NFSC PC clan

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
blah2
Drift King
Drift King

Post by blah2 »

EcksOa wrote:
blah2 wrote: Anyway anyone can design his car whatever as long as it isn't RICE'D :). As for the vinyl I was thinking of Tribal Body 6 painted red on a white car or vice-versa.
So how are you defining "rice" for your clan? The thought of joining one seems interesting, though I don't know if my cars would fit in under the non-rice rule. I don't have vinyls, which I personally consider rice since it's all about looks and adds no functionality. I don't use the regular body kits, though find some of the autosculpt ones turn out nicely. And I do use a spoiler on my cars, generally GT type ones.

Do those count as riced out since they do use body kits?
Oh me ... I meant RICE as there was a porsche 911 long ago that was riced and ugly , body kits and spoilers all to 100% onto the zones. That's what i meant. Your cars are perfect:)
EcksOa
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EcksOa »

blah2 wrote: Oh me ... I meant RICE as there was a porsche 911 long ago that was riced and ugly , body kits and spoilers all to 100% onto the zones. That's what i meant. Your cars are perfect:)
Thanks. I see what you mean. Just heard varying degrees of how people defined rice. Personally, I tend to prefer the look of a car as stock as possible, unless it's actually functional. A carbon fiber hood is not about looks, but the huge weight reduction advantage it offers. A well designed front air dam can be advantageous with the front down force it might give a car, but then again, some are just made purely for aesthetic reasons, creating too much air drag, or maybe body kits that use non-functional air slots.

Would love to run some races with your clan when you get it up and running.
blah2
Drift King
Drift King

Post by blah2 »

EcksOa wrote:
blah2 wrote: Oh me ... I meant RICE as there was a porsche 911 long ago that was riced and ugly , body kits and spoilers all to 100% onto the zones. That's what i meant. Your cars are perfect:)
Thanks. I see what you mean. Just heard varying degrees of how people defined rice. Personally, I tend to prefer the look of a car as stock as possible, unless it's actually functional. A carbon fiber hood is not about looks, but the huge weight reduction advantage it offers. A well designed front air dam can be advantageous with the front down force it might give a car, but then again, some are just made purely for aesthetic reasons, creating too much air drag, or maybe body kits that use non-functional air slots.

Would love to run some races with your clan when you get it up and running.
But you don't want to join it, right? :(
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

I want and look at my ideas plz.
blah2
Drift King
Drift King

Post by blah2 »

I looked but i need members first , then we decide. Get on msn BrontoX or download Yahoo! Messenger because i am all time online. So BrontoX tomorrow Monday 8.00 PM GMT+2
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

I am right now so go on MSN
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

BrontoX wrote:Please edit your posts.

i think this as design:
Vinyls: Body 11 Black Fill, White Stroke.
Paint: Dark Red.
It should look like this:

http://www.nfsunlimited.net/?p=image&pa ... /16884.jpg

Or here is another design:

http://www.nfsunlimited.net/?p=image&pa ... /17311.jpg
i like your first idea alot better. very unique and stylish, looks like you put some time and effort into it too
Driv2Slow
EcksOa
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EcksOa »

blah2 wrote: But you don't want to join it, right? :(
It's not that. I just hate to say I'll join something without being committed to following through. I honestly don't know if I'll keep going online with Carbon next week, whether it's due to time constraints or just getting fed up with the constant crash to desktop issues with my PC version.
Picc84
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Picc84 »

Did i mention i was very intrested? I belive I pmed the topic host...
wasent sure...
blah2
Drift King
Drift King

Post by blah2 »

Okay but we need to host a meeting some time. I will reply later with the location (probably mIRC)
AZ
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by AZ »

Driv2Slow wrote:
BrontoX wrote:Please edit your posts.

i think this as design:
Vinyls: Body 11 Black Fill, White Stroke.
Paint: Dark Red.
It should look like this:

http://www.nfsunlimited.net/?p=image&pa ... /16884.jpg

Or here is another design:

http://www.nfsunlimited.net/?p=image&pa ... /17311.jpg
i like your first idea alot better. very unique and stylish, looks like you put some time and effort into it too
Me too.

EDIT: We could also have own numbers. (I want 05 >.<).
blah2
Drift King
Drift King

Post by blah2 »

I see some people intersted. All people that want to join this clan add my msn th3pun1sh3r<at>hotmail<dot>com
hugh750
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hugh750 »

I'm Sorry, But my answer is no. :(
corvyz6
Drift King
Drift King

Post by corvyz6 »

y did u post then??
anyways, clan thingie seems cool so im in i guess, and ima help with the team vinyls design

Return to “Carbon”