Need For Speed 11 Wishlist

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

I think i already said this ages ago......

Downloadable Content!!

Not cars what are already in the game files! jeez thats just sucks :x and along with them you can customize them and do everythin just like every other car on the next NFS
bashderq
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by bashderq »

I just want a simple racing game; good racing tracks, good music, somewhat realistic racing physics, cops (I love these guys), and most of all cars that we can all race without resorting to hacking programs to unlock them. But most importantly, ditch the storyline, it goes nowhere and just clouds everything up.

Bombs, corrupt cops, and speeding cameras, pfft. Its called Need for Speed guys, not GTA ;)
Raakone
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Raakone »

The absolute most important.....no bugs. I'm sure we can all agree on that. And more automobiles.

~Ra'akone
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

I can agree on that but it's definitely not on the top of my list. Most things I am concerned with are the "extra material" content like bonus cars and whatnot that are only available on certain versions.
drftkng
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drftkng »

I'd like it if all the cars are customizable, so there is no rubish like bonus cars that you can only race in. The people from EA had better be reading this forum!
Raakone
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Raakone »

drftkng wrote:I'd like it if all the cars are customizable, so there is no rubish like bonus cars that you can only race in. The people from EA had better be reading this forum!
Amene to that, Amene, Amene, AMENE! That way we don't feel CHEATED.

~Ra'akone
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

I don't think "Amene" has an "E" at the end. And drftkng, though that point has been mentioned before, it is an excellent point to get across, and I believe that with more people supporting this theory of no bonus cars bs, things might change.
MadMax2506
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MadMax2506 »

More Traffic, most unrealistic thing about NFSC, is going on the motorway.. with like only 5 cars every few seconds... should be more... and car DAMAGE!!"!! having little scratches ain't the best. And more cars, we don't want cars that look nice anyway... like all the tuners cars exotics... put some average cars in there... like fiesta... Clio...Peugeot... mini... that means we have to kit them up to make them look nice.
Last edited by MadMax2506 on 12 Mar 2007, 23:23, edited 3 times in total.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

and muscle!
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

We don't want cars that look nice? I object to that statement; I believe that cars that look nice (Eg. Exotics) give us all the more reason NOT to tune them, which makes the focus of the game point more towards racing instead of tuning.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Porsche-AG wrote:We don't want cars that look nice? I object to that statement; I believe that cars that look nice (Eg. Exotics) give us all the more reason NOT to tune them, which makes the focus of the game point more towards racing instead of tuning.
But that doesn't mean that tuners can't have customization, right?
I have a solution for this, and it's quite simple:
Full customozation options ONLY for tuners, and few ones for Exotics and Muscles.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

I agree with you xturbo, but I think EA has gotten themselves into a trap. Because they are trying to appeal to many people by putting in exotics, muscle cars, and tuners all in the same game, it's quite hard to stick with a certain theme. You don't really see Porsches or Mercedes-Benzes street racing, yet that is the theme of Carbon. Because EA has allowed quite in-depth tuning, they have to add tuning to the exotics as well.

This is highly unlikely, but if EA really wanted a 'bigger audience', they should just create 2 seperate games, one with the exotic/tournament style racing and one with the street racing for tuners. They could even create another game for muscle car drag races and such.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Well, I can think of one way to implement all of the 3 car classes into one game, and still appeal to most audiences.

You start off as a newb street racer, with low-end tuners and muscle cars available to you. As you progress, you start climbing the ladder and start becoming a conneseiur of sorts. You start getting into exotics, and racing on higher level turfs. Near the end, you're a collector of sorts. The purpose of the game could be to own a specific range of high-end cars.

Seems plausible to me. This way EA can implement the street racing and tuner aspect of the new games, while also implementing the high-class racing of older games.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Hmm, sounds like it would make for excellent gameplay, if EA knows how to do it without the stupid dramatization. And it also has a realistic sense to it, which is also another great thing that EA should introduce.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

I have a solution for that also: (:lol:)
You decide again which path to take
Exotics
Tuners
Muscles

Ok, you start as a tuner. You will not see ANY exotic or muscle car during the course of the game, just another separated life from the rest of the city racers. Every path has its own storyline.
You will have full customization as a tuner, and limited for other ones, etc etc.The city will have "illegal toruneys" or "illegal events", and also legal races (for exotics), but only specific theme for the class. I mean, maybe this is going to sound weird, but drift only for tuners and also drag shared with muscles, but NO exotics in drift, I dont know if u get my point.

Only specific things for specific class. In this way we're going to avoid the clasic:
A: "Have you seen a lambo tuned? --
B: no!"

or "Why a fully tuned Carrera GT can't beat a Fiat Punto and so on!!".

Xturbo.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

But then there's hardly any flexibility. I may want a high end tuner and an exotic. If I'm forced to limit myself to one class from the beginning, I won't be able to do that.

There is one thing about your idea I like:
Races will be car class specific. Exotics and Muscles can't race in races that are meant for Tuners, etc. With clever designing, this seems like a very feasable idea.
Last edited by prince1142003 on 13 Mar 2007, 03:36, edited 1 time in total.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Sounds interesting, except that high end muscles and tuners have been legally racing with exotics (Eg. Dodge Viper) on racetracks, so cars like that might have to be 'exceptions' to the only exotics rule.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Yeah, agree with you both, but think this: EA is going to put again catch up system???
That's why I'm separating stuff, because ppl is going to complain again about why the damn carrera was pwned by a RX-7 and so on.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

There should be an option to disable catchup.

Or, there should only be catchup in the first few races. That way the player is forced to learn how to race.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Yeah, also agree, but remember carbon??? yea I know it was a dumb question, but remeber those Super Ultra Mega Omni Powered CORVETTES????
Even if you can race with "no mistakes", they race like rockets..... ¬¬

So because that IMO EA should divide classes.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

This catchup thing would be easily removed if the AI players had a level of "realistic difficulty" and therefore, wouldn't need sudden speed bursts to catch up to you.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Yeah but let's prey to god to let EA remove that....
They didn't do it in MW and Carbon and they aren't going to do it in NFS11......I have to prey from today :lol:

¬¬

Xturbo. 8)
Raakone
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Raakone »

I agree with you all there about AI.....there should be an end to "catch up", and replace it with multiple AIs. They would very in difficulty, and even tactics (e.g. some use NOS far more efficiently than others, for example, and some have a tendency to oversteer or understeer, and some even purposely try to "block" racers)

I'm not sure if TOTAL segregation of classes is desirable, however, there should be some races and other events that only "appear" if you're in a certain class, and certain "secrets" depend on it.

~Ra'akone
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

If EA just goes back to carclasses like the Classic NFS games.

That way you can implement all 3 types of cars and still get a good competition without risking of loosing with your Lambo against a (rocket powered) Punto

If you look at TDU, They took everything that was good in the older NFS games, like the A, B , C, etc Class system, horn and flashing headlight function etc.
And they put it into a massive Free roam level and put in a load of cars and they got a game that EA should have made.

Ok TDU doesn't have indept Tuning, only fixed packages (without further info what is done to the car) and in some cases fixed visual mods.

But they did use a great carclass system so you can't beat a Murciélago with a Audi A3, and they did add All 3 cartypes, they got classic Muscle, Exotics, and Tuners, and new muscle and Classic Exotic.
Ok there are not many tuners only the 350Z 350Z Nismo Z-Tune, Skyline R34 GTR and a Lexus IS350 (wich isn't really a Tuner)
But that is because they say the game to be about exclusive sportscars and they consider the GTR and 350Z to be exclusive sportscars.
augustino
Stock
Stock

Post by augustino »

Raakone wrote:Morty, the storyline and cutscenes would only be for career mode. You'd also have an MMO mode, and the races and challenges. No cutscenes needed (except maybe the flag-girl getting into position and the countdown).
Maybe some races there'd also be audience at the beginning and/or end (which of course is one and the same if it's a circuit!)

~Ra'akone
Aaaah, flag girls... 8)

Return to “ProStreet”