The BF's and GF's topic

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

I was about to suggest the same thing.
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

It's not like Im lookin to marry. I've got a WHILE before I start doing that
eyexlr8
Ricer
Ricer

Post by eyexlr8 »

i asked this one chick at my school out, and i guess i said something wrong or idk but i got a smack across the face lol. it still hurts
User deactivated: multiple accounts
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Consider the following:
-She has a boyfriend already?
-You asked her in a way that portrays her as a wh0re?
-You've asked her out before and gotten a no?
-She's a random chick you decided to ask out?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, that's probably the reason.

@ xturbo: I agree, because for the most part I try to play it cool and be myself, but if there's a sensitive situation, I don't want to say the wrong thing.
eyexlr8
Ricer
Ricer

Post by eyexlr8 »

probably the first choice. she's well known through the school, i think.
User deactivated: multiple accounts
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Lol, well that explains it. If she's popular and knows that she is popular and has a boyfriend already, she most likely expects everyone in the school to know that. She probably thought you were joking or just playing around by asking her out and that's why she slapped you.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Maybe she thought: how rude! (like knowing that "everybody" known that she was with a dude) and then she slapped you.

that's why you have to analize her actual situation to avoid being slapped, and felt idiot in someway, and then felt very sad with yourself.

The key is to guess what she want indeed. And use that "against" her.
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

at my other other school, this girl i didn't know walked up to me and asked me to be her boyfriend. of course i said no because i didn't know her and i got a slap on the face
Driv2Slow
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

LOL!!!
I love to do that (without getting slapped) because you show the girls that they also suffer, just like us, and they don't think they're too special :wink:
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Much of the media (In movies and TV) usually show the girls suffering, but rarely the guys. And to your earlier comment, xturbo, it all comes back to the "think before you speak" thing, and how you always have to consider the other side of things.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Ya I sure all hell ain't askin her to the dance next week cuz 2 other guys already asked, lets just say, I sure all hell wouldn't win against anyone, and wouldn't wanna lose my chance cuz if I ask now (and she says no like know she would) I wouldn't be able to ask her later, and therefore My face would end up like eyexlr8's. I can feel the slap now, not to mention mortal humiliation and everyone thinking I'm desperate.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

You have nothing to lose, just 1 less girl.... :wink:
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Ya one out of negetive three. Almost all the girls in my grade are ass ugly. The first one (spoiled princess who would never go out with anyone - especialy one that wasn't popular) don't care bout. (She thinks im cyco)... but this girl isn't an ass and I don't want to make her start acting like one.

If you can't tell, I'm not very popular.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

prom is coming up ...... im so excited .... my gf goes to pick out her dress this weekend and i already got my tux
bashderq
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by bashderq »

@ Carcrazy - Then get a life and go join your local soccer club or something. All your opportunities aren't exhausted when you're 13 years old.

ffs, some of these guys can't even spell properly and they're 'pros' at the whole dating thing
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Duh... that's why I joined the football team! :D
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

darknight788 wrote:prom is coming up ...... im so excited .... my gf goes to pick out her dress this weekend and i already got my tux
How old are you, I thought you had already graduated from highschool?

XTurbo, it's nice that you're giving advice and all, but acting like you're a professional about it is rather annoying. What you say is only opinion and not fact, don't say it like it is.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

i did last year but my gf is a senior in highschool .....
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

xHaZxMaTx wrote: XTurbo, it's nice that you're giving advice and all, but acting like you're a professional about it is rather annoying. What you say is only opinion and not fact, don't say it like it is.
Ok, first of all, thanks. But I'm not acting like a therapìst here or whatever. I'm just giving MY experience and how it worked. Also, I'm giving just an opinion of how I did things that worked for me. I don't like people call me a guy who pretend to be lot of things, but I just try to give anything I can in the best understable way. I'm 20 years old, and I'm also starting my life so I'm still analyzing why some things happen. I felt in other times the same things like Porsche-AG or Carcrazy, so I feel that I need to give them my experience. Obviously that isn't the same writting than talking in front of the person, so there you can confuse that I'm acting like a professional in this, but NO, I'm not. But it's all I can do....you know....Internet limitations. If I were there, the sound of the conversation would be different, isn't it?

I hope to be clear to you Hazmat or for any other.

Xturbo. :D
Stylez
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Stylez »

Girl dumped me a couple months ago, got with another guy.

Oh well moved on, and im only 15 soooooo long way to go.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Couple months ago, eh? ...So... uhh... why are you brining it up, now? :|
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Well it could be that she just got with the other guy recently and he wanted to mention that.

Anyways, on a side note, the girl I've been after sat with me again today and I got her number and started talking to her a bit and stuff, so I'm off to a decent start, and as long as I play my cards right, I might be able to pull it off.
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

wish you luck Porsche :D
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Thanks man, if things go well, I might even see her during spring break, since she said that she wasn't doing much either. :D
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

So I decided which girl to try and get closer too since the other acts like she dont know me anymore :/

Me and her [not the stuck up one] flirted for about an hour today. Plan on more tomorrow :)

But then there's the problem. ALOT of guys like her, and I dont see why she seemed to choose me to talk to after some of the guys that tried.

Return to “General Discussion”