The BF's and GF's topic

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
Stylez
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Stylez »

Porsche-AG wrote:Well it could be that she just got with the other guy recently and he wanted to mention that.
Yeah that :D
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

evilmegamonkey wrote:But then there's the problem. ALOT of guys like her, and I dont see why she seemed to choose me to talk to after some of the guys that tried.
Inspiring words for someone in my position. :-s
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

I think it's kinda cool that she talks to me. I thought she would be one of those girl I never talk to.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

The last time I thought that... I was right. LOL! :D
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

I wanna ask for her # but I dont know how I should do it.
Stylez
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Stylez »

Well I bet she wants to see if you have guts. She picked to talk to you for a reason, that she may not want to say. Maybe your the nicest in the group IDK. Just keep ur distacne don't go too fast. I say yeah maybe wait a lil longer or after you go out one time for her number.

Its like a game. Patience.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Lmao, why would you wait after going out once before having her number? IMHO, I think you should ask for her number WHILE asking for a date, so you have an excellent excuse for it. Sort of like a double or nothing. Something like "You know, I was wondering, maybe you wanted to watch a movie sometime." and after her reply of "Yes" you could be like "Oh okay, could I get your number so we can arrange where to meet?" Something like that, I'm no expert, and I don't know your situation so it's all up to you.
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional

Post by evilmegamonkey »

Im kinda the, 'Play it off as something else kinda person'

Like Porsche said.
Tunerfreak
Professional
Professional

Post by Tunerfreak »

I havent posted here in a while but I just decided to report things are going incredibly well with my GF, im glad I asked her out :)
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Well I ain't gonna ask her out but I will ask her to dance if she don't have a date. <--- Pray it goes well, I don't want another person to avoid cuz they think im crazy.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

4 months 5 days. :? Probably should have ended sooner.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Take it that it didn't go to well... :?

Besides im sure thats her loss!

:D
Last edited by Carcrazy on 28 Mar 2007, 05:43, edited 1 time in total.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Well my darkest moment has come today at 3:00pm i had to dump my gf coz she lived too far away and i only saw her on Saturdays for about 9 hours also i started to not feel right about us too :cry:

We lasted: 1 month 4 Weeks
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

What's too far away? Other side of town or other side of the country?
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

My dance is in 3 hours... if she doesn't have a date guess who's gettin guts... plus all three of my "friends" are going to be there so i might have some "support".

My friends aren't very good friends.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

How are they even your friends then? Real friends actually support each other. And good luck with the dance.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Porsche-AG wrote: Real friends actually support each other.
Ya,every good friend I've had has ditched me to go with the popular group.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Well in the long run, it'll be their loss because that popular group will ditch them, leaving them alone. I've heard of this type of thing happening often.

I'll be honest too, I once ditched a friend for a more popular group (not really the most popular) but looking back, it was inevitable as that friend has turned to the gothic/drinking group, and I wouldn't want to be hanging around him anymore. But right now, I'm part of a variety of groups, and one group really supports me through anything, one of them even moved to a different city and comes up to see me and others quite often. It's always good to be part of many groups, because it's hard to have enemies that way and you'll see things from different perspectives.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Porsche-AG wrote:What's too far away? Other side of town or other side of the country?
Well she has no transport were she lives to get down here and its takes for her by her parents to drop her off about 1 hour or more sumtimes and then she would get to my place at 8:00am (coz she would leave her place at 6:30 or 7:00am) then have to leave at 3:00pm and then after that i have to wait till the next Saturday without no communication during the week
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Without no communication? I think you mean without communication. And can't you call her after school, go on MSN or email her?
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Porsche-AG wrote:Without no communication? I think you mean without communication. And can't you call her after school, go on MSN or email her?
Yeah sorry without communication :oops: Nah Coz after school she does alot of homework and then works, i do email her but she never reply's back its really crap
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Well, this might just be me, but if I loved someone, I'd take priority in at least replying to the emails, even if it's just a couple of sentences before working/doing homework. Replying to someone shows that the person is recieving the emails and reading them, and taking the trouble to reply shows that the person cares enough about the other to complete the communication.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Porsche-AG wrote:Well, this might just be me, but if I loved someone, I'd take priority in at least replying to the emails, even if it's just a couple of sentences before working/doing homework. Replying to someone shows that the person is recieving the emails and reading them, and taking the trouble to reply shows that the person cares enough about the other to complete the communication.
Yeah your right about that hmm... :? makes me think alot now
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

another thing don talk behind your computer or cell phone. actually talk to them in person or on the phone
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

You just contradicted yourself. :|

Return to “General Discussion”