[ Most Wanted ] HELP! Cannot complete the Career....

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
hesky
Stock
Stock

[ Most Wanted ] HELP! Cannot complete the Career....

Post by hesky »

I have a milestone event (dodge 8 spike strips) left ONLY in the blacklist 2. Apart from that, I done all the resets...I defeated all blacklist guy, done all the racings, and all other milestones. The problem is everytime I start a pursuit, it doesn't count for that left milestone in blacklist 2, no matter how many spikes I dodged! Even when I start pursuit straight from that milestone event, the game just doesn't count for it!
Anyone PLEASE HELP!! How can I complete that milestone? Thanks!!!
4ceReconSniper
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 4ceReconSniper »

Well i am at Blacklist 2 right now. I can achieve the roadblock and spike strip milestone. But was unable to get out because I am busted. (By the time i achived the milestones i am at heat level 5 and the police storms on me). What I did I used a car without any heat level because the roadblocks are available at heat level 2 i just on the freeway roadblocks will be deployed once you reached HL 2 once you reach HL 4 spike strips would be deployed, sometimes roadblocks too. Just figure out on evading because i havent escaped yet.

just my few cents
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

I would recommend using a Gallardo or a Corvette C6. I used these cars at that point in career
Driv2Slow
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: [ Most Wanted ] HELP! Cannot complete the Career....

Post by Carcrazy »

hesky wrote: ...it doesn't count for that left milestone in blacklist 2,... no matter how many spikes I dodged...the game just doesn't count for it!
He isn't saying he can't do it... he is saying the game is not counting it whenever he dodges a spike strip.

Right?

Return to “Help & Support”