VA Tech Shooting

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

McLaren_dude wrote:if that chinnese dude...
Wow...

McLaren_dude wrote:...i really dont like him...
Oh really? Have you met him?

McLaren_dude wrote:...and being a big doodo head. :(
Oh I'm sure he's rolling in his grave from that.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

um mclaren dude he was from south korea just so you know
i heard this on the news since now there have been alot of copycats making threats and whatnot well i college in the same state i live in ran a test over the intercom warning people of an active shooter in the school. well the test wasnt supposed to run that day but everybody throughout the college heard it. so one of the professors went into his safe and pulled out a AR15 automatic assault rifle :lol: i thought that was pretty funny
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

darknight788 wrote:nope. but if it werent for the right to bear arms there would not have been militias back then to take on the brits. if it werent for the second amendment we might not be where we are right now.
EDIT and forget bleach bottles setup a piece of cardboard with circles on it or aim for those stupid pigeons or blackbirds
Do they explode too? :lol:

Is anyone else glad this guy killed himself? Atleast now he doesn't have the chance to kill anymore.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

You guys are talking and laughing about going around senselessly shooting birds and other animals for absolutely no reason other than entertainment, then you look at this guy as if he's the spawn of Satan. :?
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:You guys are talking and laughing about going around senselessly shooting birds and other animals for absolutely no reason other than entertainment, then you look at this guy as if he's the spawn of Satan. :?
Amen
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

who gives a flying firetruck out in the sticks thats what we do for fun and there are too many of the damn things anyway. o well different region/part of the world different tastes :?
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Yeah and your taste would be: sadistic.
lol wut
Professional
Professional

Post by 99k »

People who side with the American (or whaetver) thing about guns sicken me. I could go on and on but im not going to. It just sickens me that people need a gun, a dangerous weapon which can kill someone by (near enough) the flick of a switch. And Darknight, I give a flying firetruck about what people do for fun, becuase its often people who break the law and dont give a firetruck about anyone else or animals, and dont get me started about what people have done to me and my friends... (that on the subject of darknight on about "fun")
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

99k wrote:People who side with the American (or whaetver) thing about guns sicken me. I could go on and on but im not going to. It just sickens me that people need a gun, a dangerous weapon which can kill someone by (near enough) the flick of a switch. And Darknight, I give a flying firetruck about what people do for fun, becuase its often people who break the law and dont give a firetruck about anyone else or animals, and dont get me started about what people have done to me and my friends... (that on the subject of darknight on about "fun")
Who would? Guns are bad either way. It's bad with hunting, bad with a permit, bad illegaly (obviously), and bad for everything else. The way the US is so loose with guns is why the US fails as a country along with other things.
McLaren_dude wrote: i really dont like him.
Stuff said like that is what makes "Judging a book by it's cover" so apperant in today's society. For all you know, he coulda been a cool guy just looking for a friend. I bet if he was your friend you wouldn't be saying something like that.

The fact of the matter is that the school official should have tried to work on the warning signs, no matter how "minor" they would have seemed.
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

darknight788 wrote:who gives a flying firetruck out in the sticks thats what we do for fun and there are too many of the damn things anyway...
Oh, that makes it alright, then. You know, now that I think about it, the world is severely over populated. BBL, I'ma go get my shottie and take care of some stuff. :)
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

you guys take bird shooting way to seriously. and its not like i go out doing it everyday and when i do kill one it doesnt go to waste either. i pluck all the feathers and take out all the bb's and feed it to my dogs, because there is that pet food thing going around ya know my dogs havent eaten a ounce of dog food in 3 weeks because i get them food or they get their own food.
@99k who are you to think people dont need a gun live out in the country where the real work happens and you'll learn and nobody asked you to bring your personal life into this. those who think guns are bad probably got fed that shiznit in elementary school. didnt your parents ever buy you kids a red ryder pellet gun ? jeez next youll be saying trucks are bad :roll:
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

darknight788 wrote:...jeez next youll be saying trucks are bad :roll:
Well, actually... :P
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

lol thats ok i know a couple of kids with those pimped out cavaliers ya know the kind that think they are the fastest cars known to man except when i leave them in my black smoke at stoplights. ill admit trucks arent all that good like semis for example get 7mpg at best but id rather drive a powerful pickup than a weak little eco car with a little electric motor (wonders if it would short circuit in a deep puddle)
back on topic -- did anybody see the memorial today at VT ? i was at work but i was wondering if it was on tv
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

darknight788 wrote:didnt your parents ever buy you kids a red ryder pellet gun ?
Hell, my mom won't let my buy my friggin paintball gun! :evil:
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Carcrazy wrote:
darknight788 wrote:didnt your parents ever buy you kids a red ryder pellet gun ?
Hell, my mom won't let my buy my friggin paintball gun! :evil:
Does that really suprise you? Paintball guns are still bloody dangerous, especially for a kid like you.

--------------------

And Darknight is now the official forum redneck.
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

Carcrazy wrote:didnt your parents ever buy you kids a red ryder pellet gun ?
I got one about 7 years ago
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

last night, when the yankees (my favorite team) faced boston red sox, the red sox were wearing green jerseys in memory of va tech, they won :evil:
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

yep im sort of a redneck along with everybody else out here
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

darknight788 wrote:yep im sort of a redneck along with everybody else out here
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”