Possible Garage Editor?!?!?! NFS Carbon

Discuss editing Need for Speed Carbon.
MidnightCavi
Ricer
Ricer

Possible Garage Editor?!?!?! NFS Carbon

Post by MidnightCavi »

I was wondering if there was any such way to get some of the bonus cars into Career Mode of NFS Carbon. In the bonus car list there are customized versions of some of the cars (Corolla, MR2, GT500 2007, etc). And with that in mind since most other games have a way to bring those into career mode I was wondering if it could be done in Carbon. I know i'd love to be able to modify the MR2 in career mode, and love to start out with AE86 Corolla or GT500.

If anyone knows how to do this or already has a tool, let me know. If not and someone can make an easy to use tool, also let me know and I could find a way to donate some moneys for your time. Thanks alot,

-MC

PS: I will check back every 20-30 minutes or so, so hopfully will see a post or reply soon. :)
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

i believe this is possible with that trainer by gnagna2000
google that name

you might find some info in the editing section on this forum aswell
MidnightCavi
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MidnightCavi »

Perhaps i should have read the list of trainers there more closely, my mistake. However, thank you for the excellent lead, as the prog worked great. I now have my MR2, Corolla, and Shelby GT500 (2007) in career. Which, in turn, make the 101th round through the game all the more interesting. :)

Return to “Editing”