A Revolution of Speed is coming

Need for Speed ProStreet News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
shadow665
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by shadow665 »

is that Need for Speed: Legacy Beach thing for real that would be crazy to play
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

shadow665 wrote:is that Need for Speed: Legacy Beach thing for real that would be crazy to play
xturbo wrote:
Strafer wrote:Is that info true? in that case.... HOLY shiznit!
NO! it's not, just a "guess" or a list he made that something there can be true, but NOT OFFICIAL!!!
And the game IS NOT released in May 31....jeeezz :x
:roll:
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

Most likely not, I was only able to find two forums with the same exact thing and neither forum is reliable. And if that is true, then it will be Underground all over again with stupid neons and car stereos.
2fast4all
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 2fast4all »

That new nfs Legacy Beach idea looks good, combining all from u2 and carbon together. Just need some more drift cars then i'll be happy :D .
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

and a pontiac solstice... one car ive been wanting to drive in a racing game for a long time.
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

Well, we still have a few more days until the info is released, crossing my fingers, hopefully it'll be a good NFS game (Even though it won't return to its roots just yet).
Fishwhiz wrote:and a pontiac solstice... one car ive been wanting to drive in a racing game for a long time.
Hmm... TDU might be the right game for you. It has the Saturn SKY, which is pretty much the same car as the Pontiac Solstice.. since they're both made by the same manufacturer (GM: General Motors) and have the same chassis design, as well as the same engine... the difference is just the interior and a bit of the exterior (Lights, layout of insignias, etc.) Also, TDU will have the Pontiac Solstice as Downloadable Content later on... according to Atari.
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
Yabol
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Yabol »

There will be Audi RS4 ingame.
Sorry for bad quality, i made it by my phone.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

where is that from?

and i dont have a good pc for tdu, i have a ps2 and i am not planning on getting a xbox 360, but a ps3.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Sorry but I don't see any link to NFS with those pictures.
Yabol
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Yabol »

Those pics are from Polish magazine - Play. Play's people were on Nfs presentation.
Last edited by Yabol on 24 May 2007, 17:56, edited 1 time in total.
SLJ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SLJ »

nw u go to the needforspeed website they hv a new thing which let u go through the date
so i really wonder are they really making a game in less than a year?
chapree
Ricer
Ricer

Post by chapree »

That NFS: Legacy Beach looks like a good idea (if it's not real)...but isn't the storyline/background just as same as Carbon? Except, the location name plus couple of new modes?
OwnerVillage
Ricer
Ricer

Post by OwnerVillage »

well for all the people who believe that the glass wont break Image

i hope this helps

AND TOO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DONT READ THE WHOLE FORUM 31st OF MAY IS NOT THE RELEASE DATE OF THE GAME ITS JUST THE OFFICAL ANOUNCEMENT!!!!
Yabol
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Yabol »

The glass won't break only in BMWs.
OwnerVillage
Ricer
Ricer

Post by OwnerVillage »

Yabol wrote:The glass won't break only in BMWs.
well every type of car glass will break if its in that kind of crash trust me... it does..
Yabol
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Yabol »

No, it doesn't. BMW doesn't want have broken glass in their cars. I read it in Play's article about Nfs 11.
chapree
Ricer
Ricer

Post by chapree »

Yabol wrote:No, it doesn't. BMW doesn't want have broken glass in their cars. I read it in Play's article about Nfs 11.
hmm...can you scan the whole article for us, pweety plz? :D
reputated
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by reputated »

sup yall? alright check it-
the video is of the next nfs thats fo sure (says on the site as well)
the thing to notice is that the esrb rating for the this as shown in the site is 12+ and also says that it contains violence so there is a well chance of getting damage.

the grfx are too nice in the video. remember the video of nfsmw in which there is a voice of rog? in that vid. the grfx are also a little "touched up". there was also a forum on this topic. so the same can happen here too.

looking at the car we can think that it will have the best customisation till now but think of this first, the autosculpt was so talked about in the forums but when carbon did come out, only 4 bumpers 8-9 wheels etc. this is not to say that it wasnt good but ea has to amp it really up to get a good level of autosculpt.

the thing of the car having diff. rims is not unusual for a drift car. it will definitely give the car a little more raw appeal.

as far as pc ver. is concerned, dont expect this good grfx

and for the nfs=legcy beach thing, it sounds too good to be true but if thats the truth than ea is upto something really big.

keep fingers crossed guys!
Some pursue happpiness; others create it
RDC-Enemy
Ricer
Ricer

Legacy Beach = BS

Post by RDC-Enemy »

Everyone, listen up!

I've also read the thread about NFS Legacy Beach and after studying that forum a bit more I found proof that it's just that guy's wishlist...
Read this post where the guys says he is going to post HIS IDEA of the next NFS in a couple of hours on the forum... And 2 posts down he gives the link to the Legacy-Beach-Thread.

Mistery solved. Now can we all just pls settle down and wait for the 31st? :wink:
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

TheStig wrote:Sorry but I don't see any link to NFS with those pictures.
Well, for what I can see in the license plate it says: "ProStreet"...
Maybe beta leakage? Remember that those russians or whatever they were, somehow "extracted" the name of the next NFS...remember the name? yup: Pro Street.

Even if EA denied the name, how call a racing game "Pro Street" and then apears a license plate with the name of the "possible" NFS? Maybe those are real pics...not for the "Finished" game..but maybe for the "Beta stages"?

Who knows...JUST SPECULATING...

:?

Xturbo
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Ooooooo, good eyes xturbo but is that article even related to NFS or even EA. I mean, it could be just another simulation racer like Forza. There is absolutely no mention of NFS or EA anywhere. I'd greatly appreciate it if the dude who scanned those 2 pages would also scan the portion where it says that this is the next NFS game from EA.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Yep, thanks.
But let's concetrate in this. Nice pics to start theories and killing the ones that are false.
I would be glad also if the dude who could scan the magazine can show us the entire article and if he can, scan them in high resolution even if those are in other language just to have a clear pic of what's going on there.

Did you guys notice also that the smoke in the magazine scan is VERY similar to the one showed in the trailer when the RX7 starts a somehow "burnout"?
PD: Sorry for the "ms-paint-" sesion, it's just I'm doing this just now, like 5 minutes ago...:lol:

Also judging the front shot of the Audi, if this is NFS...just look at the pilot wearing a helmet, racing suit, etc...this can be a closed circuit game? or like another Pro Race Driver game?
Also please at the end of the teaser, place your ear close to the speaker and you will hear somehow an "announcer", just like those in drift or professional races..., this is at the end of the teaser...

That's it..... for now.
Xturbo.
Last edited by xturbo on 24 May 2007, 21:33, edited 1 time in total.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

is that an nsx? and i hope they don't have closed racetracks in the next game. and yes, please scan more than just an audi. scan the whole article.

and i could hear the announcer at the end, although you can't understand a thing he is saying. also look in the trailer, at the blue balloon. it has a PS on it which could stand for pro street.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Yup that's right...
and walla!
Look at the license plate zoomed in:
There it's says CLEARLY: NFS 11 and of course NEED FOR SPEED

and the blue ballon with the "PS" (I don't think it has to be PLAY STATION...nooo lol :lol:) there...

Let's believe or not?? EA LYING in the name of the title??
You decide...
Just speculating as always..

Xturbo. :wink:
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

you know what you guys are doing to yourself right? :D
you're hyping eachother up, guessing/thinking about all the awesome features it could or might have :lol:

im just going to wait and see what happens the 31st XD

Return to “News”