reqesting a MW save from someone nice.

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
Ludford
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

reqesting a MW save from someone nice.

Post by Ludford »

Has anyone got a MW save at around blacklist number 10? becuase my save resently screwed up saying I had deafeated all the blacklist, and I don't really want to play through it all again becuase I've had to restart 3 times so far becuase of them problem.

Thanx in advance for any saves.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

This issue can be found in the NFSMW FAQs I summed up in the Wiki. Anyways, to save you the hassle of going there, here's the answer.

This is a glitch. What you need to do is go back to Free Roam, access your Map, and you should see a white-colored star icon on your map. Click on that to activate your GPS, and follow the arrow. Once you're there, you can race that Blacklist Member. Repeat this procedure again if the glitch applies for every other Blacklist members. Not that I'm discouraging you from downlaoding a saved game file or anything, but you can save the trouble to have to wait for another saved game to go move on. :)

However, there's only one problem to this, you won't get back your M3 GTR after the final race. Though this shouldn't be much of a worry if you know how to use the Hex Editor. Aside from that, the option is yours. :)

Hope this helps.. :P
Ludford
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Ludford »

Iv'e been doing this but unfortuantly this procedure can only be carried out once, after you have done this once, the star dosn't show up for the next racer.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Have you completed the necessary bounties and challenges that the Blacklist requires you to?
Ludford
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Ludford »

yes.

Return to “Help & Support”