Which Mouse Should I Get?

Everything for your PC, from case modding to OS discussions, come here to discuss computer hardware and software.
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Which Mouse Should I Get?

Post by BrontoX »

Ok, so i am tired of my optical A4 Tech Swop-53 and i want a new gaming mouse that is under 50-60Euros and i though i might get a Logitech G5 or a Saitek GM3200.

Now i know that the Saitek has better resolution but i don't think it's in the price range i want and it isn't comfortable as the G5 (it's bent for left hand usage from what i see in the pics) is but it has the 3200DPI on it, now i am stuck and i want your opinion.

Logitech G5 - ~50Euros
Saitek GM3200 - Unknown Price (due to the fact that i haven't searched to see if i can find one in a store that's why i think i will buy the G5 but i still want an opinion)

Which one?
ImJ
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Which Mouse Should I Get?

Post by ImJ »

I'll go with the Logitech G5 since the Quality is much better, well that's my imo
Explicit signature removed.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

I personally love my Logitech G1 (renewed MX300).
It's really light so it doesn't strain your wrist much.
It's cheap and great for gaming.
I recommend it.
lol wut
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

I'd get the G5 or an MX500. Remember that wired mice are best for gaming. I love the sensivity changing buttons on some mice. So useful when I'm changing from gaming to photoshop.
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

Pabl0z wrote:I personally love my Logitech G1 (renewed MX300).
It's really light so it doesn't strain your wrist much.
It's cheap and great for gaming.
I recommend it.
I have seen the G1 but the problem with it is that it is a normal mouse so it isn't so comfortable as the G5. The G5 can mold to one's hand (there is a special place for the thump and everything).
Also the problem with the G1 and G3 (which are basically the same) is thet the USB is 500 reports/sec while the G5 has 1000/sec and the Saitek has 1000/sec too.

Return to “The Hardware & Software”