Your Thoughts about NFS: Pro Street

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Re: Your Thoughts about NFS: Pro Street

Post by race_invader »

Tsarg wrote: Many games nowadays shipp with certain bugs that are discovered AFTER playing the demo and they are fixed via Patches. Well at least for PC, i dont know how the Xbox thingy goes. Cheers!!! :)
Xbox normally get patches before pc... :) and xbox also auto install's and require it, until you install they won't let you play.
eguren
Ricer
Ricer

Post by eguren »

See yourself?

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27822.html

Look at those tits on that girl!
Tsarg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Tsarg »

race_invader wrote:Xbox normally get patches before pc... :) and xbox also auto install's and require it, until you install they won't let you play.
Thanks for the info mate. I really didnt know since i havent played 360 yet :P :P :P

Cheers!!! :)
Dragin' is my crack!!!
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

@fasttasf : Thy spent most of there time working on that fake smoke :x Then they say they didnt have the time to put a replay mode in. EA even said they dont want to add a "Half baked" replay feature in the game so they decided to drop it all together! Well NFS U2 had a crappy or should I say "half baked" replay mode, NFSHP2 had a er......um.... " The worst replay mode in video game history" Dont get me wrong I'm a big NFS fan, I have played every NFS except the first one :( I just think EA can do better.
VladikRudy0017
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by VladikRudy0017 »

eguren wrote:See yourself?

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27822.html

Look at those tits on that girl!
lol, yep. thats actually me haha

its funny how they automatically made my name Vlad "the impaler".. they werent the first one who said that :roll:
Dillyracer
Stock
Stock

Post by Dillyracer »

Can you only build a car in career mode ?

From what I see, you can't build your own car in quick race, or did I miss something ?
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

you have a predefined car, in career mode, you can modify it's blueprints, or leave it the way it is, then you can buy another car if you like, but mostly, after completing the 1st weekend you get to choose either the Cobalt SS either the Civic hatch. Then, if you are lucky enough you can uncover the marker, wich hides a car. These special markers come(5 in total), after you dominated the pts available for the current race day. Until now, I've got only cash and free repair markers ... oh and a custom drivetrain for the Civic.

I've threw a peek on the cars available, the good thing is that the Evo X can be bought, later in the game, same for the new M3 e92, new GTR and the Zonda. The bad thing, there's no s2000 there. The thing I don't understand is why did EA left the Proto and the final GTR in the game, yes, both can be bought.
blah2
Drift King
Drift King

Post by blah2 »

I just bought the Evo X and maxxed it out with all my money earnt.

My 188bhp S13 can handle very well grip races with tough opponents (500bhp). But my 512hp Cobalt SS is just firetruck way too slow. I hate the car. How can I sell the parts i bought for it?
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

NFS ProStreet is the biggest flop EA have made in the NFS franchise, the graphic isn't that good at all even in the highest settings and the driving/game feeling is poor in any of the driving options you can use. I'm glad i got my retail copy for free in a contest, so i haven't lost any money on a bad game like this.
superstipe
Ricer
Ricer

Post by superstipe »

if you ask me damage is BAD . I like graphics and car list but I think that this game will be boring very soon because of closed tracks.
r4ptor85
Ricer
Ricer

Post by r4ptor85 »

Have anyone notice in under Cars folder in NFS ProSteet got folder for DBR, DBRS, Pontiac Solstice GXP even McLaren F1 and Veyron. How to unlock this car??? :|
amritchail
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by amritchail »

Ceano wrote:NFS ProStreet is the biggest flop EA have made in the NFS franchise, the graphic isn't that good at all even in the highest settings and the driving/game feeling is poor in any of the driving options you can use. I'm glad i got my retail copy for free in a contest, so i haven't lost any money on a bad game like this.
You are so right!i wasted my money on this game!Graphics suck
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

r4ptor85 wrote:Have anyone notice in under Cars folder in NFS ProSteet got folder for DBR, DBRS, Pontiac Solstice GXP even McLaren F1 and Veyron. How to unlock this car??? :|
The Pontiac solstice GXP is a exclusive car for people who upgrade to the collectors edition, which isnt avaliable for PC yet... As for the other cars these will be downloadable content.
ImJ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ImJ »

amritchail wrote:
Ceano wrote:NFS ProStreet is the biggest flop EA have made in the NFS franchise, the graphic isn't that good at all even in the highest settings and the driving/game feeling is poor in any of the driving options you can use. I'm glad i got my retail copy for free in a contest, so i haven't lost any money on a bad game like this.
depends on ur graphics card m8, tbh i love this game, it owns carbon and the gfx owns
well on mines it does
Explicit signature removed.
gagtooth
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by gagtooth »

Anybody playing this on pc with a wheel ?
If so what is it like?
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

ImJ wrote:
amritchail wrote:
depends on ur graphics card m8, tbh i love this game, it owns carbon and the gfx owns
well on mines it does
lol didn't you think i wrote what i did wrote if i didn't know that :)
The graphic isn't close to Most Wanted or Carbon.

I have a high end computer and here is my system specs;

Tower: COOLER MASTER Stacker 830
Power Supply: HIPER Modular Type-R 580W
Processor: AMD 64 FX-60 2.6GHZ Dual-Core
Motherboard: ASUS A8N5X nForce4
Video Card: BFG 8800 ULTRA 768MB OC
Memory: 4GIG Dual Kingston PC3200 400MHZ
Hard Drives: Maxtor 7200rpm 1x80G and 1x120G
Sound Card: Creative SB Audigy 4
Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 226BW 22" 2MS LCD
Keyboard: Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech MX518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse
Gaming Devices: Logitech G25 Racing Wheel, Track-IR 4 PRO

Picture of my Rig!
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

Ceano is right the game is a step backwards in some if not most areas! for one the car models are the same since NFSU maybe a lil more polys but thats it. The shadows are nice but not the best i have seen in a racing game not to mention the tracks and surrounding environments are not all that good either. OH! and that stick that they placed in the driver seat since NFSMW!! he isnt even animated like the ones in NFHP2 or Porsche unleached!
Lazy EA [-X
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Yes you say all that but i cant notice anythin its more a step forward with me but that my own opinion also the driver not animated prolly made problems or sumthin with the models there is always a reason :)
2fast4all
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 2fast4all »

Wow some of you guys hate it already, i think its another good nfs( carbon was alright), probably the best graphics ive ever seen and realistic driving. Im still waiting for mine so i can play on my pc.
Hellz Manik
Stock
Stock

WHERE IS THE FUN? WHY EA!!!

Post by Hellz Manik »

LOOK I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MEDIOCRE GAMES THAT HAVE BEEN COMING OUT LATELY! PRO STREET IS ONE OF THEM ,I PICKED IT UP TODAY AND PLAYED IT. FIRST I MEAN WHERE IS THE FUN? WHY DID EA HAVE TO COPY THE REST OF THESE OTHER PEOPLE. I MISS THE POLICE CARS, I MISS THE BIG JUMPS FOR EXAMPLE MOST WANTED,JUMPING OFF A FREEWAY!!!! THATS SO AWESOME!!!!! I MISS THE BMW M3 GTR ( ONE OF THE BEST DAM LOOKING CARS IN ANY GAME). WHERE IS THE SUSPENSE? STORY LINE ( WATANABE?)? DUDE BRING BACK RAZOR CALLAHAN FOR GOODNESS SAKES. I DONT WANT TO DRIVE A REAL CAR!!, I SIT THROUGH TRAFFIC EVERY SINGLE DAY!! EA REMOVED ALL THE DIFFERENT FEATURES FROM THE REST OF THE OTHER SERIES!!! ALSO WHERE IS MY AWESOME ENDING!!! CARBON DIDNT HAVE IT!! I WAS REALLY REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GAME, A WASTE OF 60 DOLLARS!! I HAVE NEVER EVEN POSTED A REPLY HERE BUT TODAY WHEN I GOT THIS GAME I HAVE HAD IT!! I TURNED IT OFF IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES, WITH ANY OTHER NFS TITLE FORGET IT!!! ILL BUST AN ALL NIGHTER!!! BRING BACK THE TRUE NFS SERIES, NEVER DUPLICATED....GRAN TURISMO, PGR RACING, ALWAYS IMITATED
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Woo.. Chill down mate. Didn't you watch the videos and previews of this game? Heck, did you even try the demo? If you had, then you wouldn't have bought it in the first place. You have made a huge faux pas.

You're obviously not the racing type, 'cuz this is what NFS is all about before UG1 started all these. :P

Hmm, if you don't like it, you can always give it to me by shipping. If not then I suggest you take your words back. ProStreet isn't as bad as Carbon. In fact, sooo much better. Period. :)
Hellz Manik
Stock
Stock

Post by Hellz Manik »

BRO I DID DOWNLOAD THE DEMO AND I THOUGHT, WELL ITS DIFFERENT LETS SEE WHATS GOING ON.....NO ITS THE SAME THING LIKE EVERY OTHER GAME. KEYWORD PHRASE: EVERY OTHER GAME, IF YOU LIKE THAT RACER STUFF, GO BUY A FAST CAR AND GET OUT THERE ON THE TRACK , SHOOT I DRIVE AN M3,OR GO PLAY GRAN TURISMO, PGR, FORZA, THERE YOU GO, A REAL LIFE RACE CAR WOOOPDE DOO. ALSO THAT CAR THATS ON YOUR SIGNATURE PIC , ITS NOT EVEN IN PROSTREET( LIKE I SAID ONE OF THE BEST CARS PERIOD), AT LEAST THEY COULD HAVE GIVEN US THAT. YOU SEE THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, PEOPLE MAKE THESE MEDIOCRE GAMES AND PEOPLE KEEP BUYING THEM, AND THATS WHY THEY WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE THESE GAMES BECAUSE WE BUY THEM. CARBON LIKE I SAID, DIDNT HAVE AN ENDING! ABOUT THE STORYLINE IN PRO STREET, DUDE WHAT STORY LINE? I CANT EVEN DRIVE AROUND TOWN. I MIGHT SEEM MAD AND I AM BUT NOT AT YOU AT ALL AMIGO :mrgreen: IM MAD THAT I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND WHAT I EXPECTED....THE SAME THING, ITS REALLY SAD :cry:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Man, you gotta stop the caps man.. ProStreet is meant not to have story line. 100% pure racing. And who says Carbon doesn't have an ending? if it didn't end, you wouldn't have unlocked Darius' Audi.. :?
2fast4all
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 2fast4all »

You might want to play forza or gtr 2 to get into the sim world, which pro street is somewhat at, which im into. I dont mind if they took out cops, open roam, and a story.
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

Buddy the original NFS series was about circuit racing to a point, none of this free roam stuff that you want. And besides EA cannot cater to everyones needs, they researched and heard what people said. For me they lost it at the Underground series IMO, but hey thats wat everyone was into at the time with the FnF stuff so EA decided to benefit from it. If ProStreet is a flop it will show in their sales and they'll rethink what to do about the next series.

Havn't played the full version, but i'm already sold...IMO EA has hit the nail on the head with this game.

Return to “ProStreet”