A real pilot - I need more pictures !!

Discuss your favourite cars, racing or non-racing
ONO41
Stock
Stock

A real pilot - I need more pictures !!

Post by ONO41 »

I'm a rally pilot and I saw a picture that remained in my mind (see my avatar)... I want that my competition car to look just like that. But I saw this picture only from this angle. Does anybody knows how or where can I found different angles of the car from this picture?

[-o<
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: A real pilot - I need more pictures !!

Post by Jopuma »

One it's rally driver not pilot. Pilots fly aircraft.

Anyway if you know the specific name of that Lancer EVO just use google to find other pictures like that.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Pilot has more than one meaning, you know. Don't talk about stuff like you know everything about it when you don't; it just makes you look like a bumbum.

ONO41: What exactly is it you are asking of us?
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:Pilot has more than one meaning, you know. Don't talk about stuff like you know everything about it when you don't; it just makes you look like a bumbum.
o rly?

driver
–noun
1. a person or thing that drives.
2. a person who drives a vehicle; coachman, chauffeur, etc.
3. a person who drives an animal or animals, as a drover or cowboy.
4. Also called number one wood. Golf. a club with a wooden head whose face has almost no slope, for hitting long, low drives from the tee.
5. Machinery.
a. a part that transmits force or motion.
b. the member of a pair of connected pulleys, gears, etc., that is nearer to the power source.
6. Computers. software or hardware that controls the interface between a computer and a peripheral device.
7. Railroads. driving wheel (def. 2).
8. British. a locomotive engineer.
9. Audio.
a. the part of a loudspeaker that transforms the electrical signal into sound.
b. the entire loudspeaker.
10. Nautical.
a. a jib-headed spanker sail.
b. a designation given to one of the masts abaft the mizzen on a sailing vessel having more than three masts, either the fifth or sixth from forward. Compare pusher (def. 4), spanker (def. 1b).

pilot
–noun
1. a person duly qualified to steer ships into or out of a harbor or through certain difficult waters.
2. a person who steers a ship.
3. Aeronautics. a person duly qualified to operate an airplane, balloon, or other aircraft.
4. a guide or leader: the pilot of the expedition.
5. coast pilot (def. 1).
6. pilot light (def. 1).
7. Machinery. a guide for centering or otherwise positioning two adjacent parts, often consisting of a projection on one part fitting into a recess in the other.
8. Railroads. cowcatcher.
9. Also called pilot film, pilot tape. Television. a prototypical filmed or taped feature, produced with hopes of network adoption as a television series and aired to test potential viewer interest and attract sponsors.
10. a preliminary or experimental trial or test: The school will offer a pilot of its new computer course.
–verb (used with object)
11. to steer.
12. to lead, guide, or conduct, as through unknown places, intricate affairs, etc.
13. to act as pilot on, in, or over.
14. to be in charge of or responsible for: We're looking for someone to pilot the new project.
–adjective
15. serving as an experimental or trial undertaking prior to full-scale operation or use: a pilot project.

Sorry to hijack, but I needed to post it.
ONO41
Stock
Stock

Post by ONO41 »

hello,

First of all... Let me introduce my self (it seems that I sould of done it the first time...).
I am The National Vicechampion in Romania (my website ... not in english yet is http://www.ono41.ro).

Now, the National Championship is going to start in March and I have painted my car in red (I love red :P ). I have a Mitsubishi EVO 9. I saw that picture (the avatar picture) with this car, I have "Googled it" and it seems that this is a design made by a NFS fun... So I was wondering if anybody has more picture of this car ... Now I realized that it could be just one picture ... But does anybody knows more about this design? I really love it.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Very nice Jopuma, but in case you haven't noticed not everybody is as good when it comes to english as you are, Ok?
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Would you be able to post a larger picture of the car? It looks more photo shopped than in-game though, so that may be it's only view.
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

TheStig wrote:Very nice Jopuma, but in case you haven't noticed not everybody is as good when it comes to english as you are, Ok?
I posting that for HaZ to see. It's not that hard for him to type dictionary.com and search driver and pilot.
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Jopuma wrote:
TheStig wrote:Very nice Jopuma, but in case you haven't noticed not everybody is as good when it comes to english as you are, Ok?
I posting that for HaZ to see. It's not that hard for him to type dictionary.com and search driver and pilot.
Perhaps you should read each and every definition you posted, because you just contradicted yourself. Hazmat is perfectly right.

Also, I don't think Stig's comment was aimed at your argument with Haz. Stig's telling you to go easy on ONO41 because he's quite obviously a non-native English speaker. You, on the other hand, should know better.
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

are you saying that non-native english speakers can't speak/write/type English properly?
oh snap
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Striker94 wrote:are you saying that non-native english speakers can't speak/write/type English properly?
I think you are the one who can't speak/write/type English properly.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

what Ono41 is trying to say is that he wants a bigger picture of the car in his avatar so he can use it as a reference for his real Evo9.

@the offtopic debate: People refer F1 drivers to "Pilots" all the time. its actually commonly used in FIA GT championship reruns on Speed channel.
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by Grez~Supra_RZ-S »

I wouldnt worry about it, I doubt he'll be back. Now that you've all proven how much cooler online you are than someone who can actually drive. :wink:
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

:roll: who cares what they want to call themselves... honestly... do we need this argument?

Return to “The Cars”