World Online Interface Revealed

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: World Online Interface Revealed

Post by Andre_online »

prince1142003 wrote:Things just feel a bit fishy, that's all.
The marketing geniuses at EA will definitely have their way. Cunning bastards.. :lol:
Nitrodemon McLaren wrote:Oh and, Andre_online - Apparently the game (according to the screenshot) has an autodrive feature. That way the autopilot drives while you chat.
I realised that. I'm curious to know how it works actually. :)
2fast4all
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 2fast4all »

DzOniZz wrote:
XCROSSX wrote:
93360 wrote: 5 - most wanted - PERFECT!!! JUST FREAKING COPY & PASTE THIS PHYSICS INTO NFS WORLD!!!!!!!!
Can't agree more.
Totally disagree,MW wasn't very bad, but clearly it was'nt perfect, carbon sucks bumbum same as undercover, best games were underground series.
man WTF are you talking about, MW graphics are amazing!!!!!
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Nice... Rockport FTW! My favourite city in the NFS games... lots of chases on that highway hehe.

The graphics look like NFS, but not the shiznit graphics that Undercover has. Definitely this game remember me of MW, not Carbon. :D

About the fact that you can arrange the information on the screen how you want... that can be done in Porsche Unleashed lol. EA is getting some old features back... now let's just see how the gameplay looks like, and of course the car list and how the tuning feature will work at this time. If the handling is similar or equal to MW or Underground 2, if we have a good customization with a lot of parts, an optimized game engine and a competitive and well done online, then I can actually think that this game will rock on the PC.

But it's EA, so let's just be negative about World Online... we can have a good surprise then. :D
kimd41
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by kimd41 »

The HUD is too big and distractive. The map should be on the bottom left in a small circle. The Chat box should be to left, a little bit smaller and a little bit more transparent. Speedo should be where it is but smaller. :D
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

2fast4all wrote:man WTF are you talking about, MW graphics are amazing!!!!!
They were referring to the physics, not the graphics.
Hydro_PT wrote:But it's EA, so let's just be negative about World Online... we can have a good surprise then. :D
Damn! You're so right on this! Lol! ;)
td0g21
Ricer
Ricer

Post by td0g21 »

93360 wrote:
td0g21 wrote:actually its not, the right map is the 1 in the lower right, not the top.

actually it is (see picture attachment).
o, ur right. both maps in the wo screenie r worng then :P
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Since you guys are talking about the place where you escape with the M3 in the end of Most Wanted, I came up with an idea: will you use that road to go to Carbon's city? It makes sense, because on the start of Carbon you're coming from Rockport with the car, so that road probably leads to the city. I wonder how they will connect the two cities, or if they're just going to mix them up, but this sounds good, dunno why... :P
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

You my friend, are a complete genius! :mrgreen:

OMFG EA, why did I doubt you?

Just f*ck free2play already, take you're time, charge your normal fee, and make it good... please! I don't care about paying, I just don't want to see MW butchered and handed to a bunch of online n00bs for free. :(
2fast4all
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 2fast4all »

Hydro_PT wrote:Since you guys are talking about the place where you escape with the M3 in the end of Most Wanted, I came up with an idea: will you use that road to go to Carbon's city? It makes sense, because on the start of Carbon you're coming from Rockport with the car, so that road probably leads to the city. I wonder how they will connect the two cities, or if they're just going to mix them up, but this sounds good, dunno why... :P
Cool idea, If it is true wouldnt the sky turn into nighttime when your driving down the canyon?
Dunko
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dunko »

Andre_online wrote:Aren't you taught to focus on the road when driving? Heh! ;)
That, and to drive the speed limit, and to pull over when the cops turn their sirens on. But where's the fun in that?
2fast4all wrote:...wouldnt the sky turn into nighttime when your driving down the canyon?
NFS World Online Producer Interview wrote:You’ll see Carbon in daylight and experience an entirely new atmosphere in Most Wanted.
It looks like we may get to see Rockport at night and Palmont in the day, so when you go from one city to another, the sky will just stay the same time of day. EA could get cheap, though, and just make you choose between the two cities through a menu.
eat, sleep, race
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 93360 »

simonfzhao wrote:This Chinese gaming site said that the game will be released sometime march in HK:
http://ng.pcgames.com.cn/xyxw/oumei/0902/1348592.html
I see a 350z, Eclipse, Caymen, Rx-7 and Gallardo, so I guess it wont all be exotics :p
And on the next page, it shows that you can pick your own character :O does that mean there will actually be convertables this time? :D
just a little off topic (sort of), in the picture of the characters on the 2nd page:

the chic in the bottom left looks just a bit like 'Song Hye Kyo' (a korean model/actress) in this pic below:

:lol: :wink: :D

Andre_online wrote:
Nitrodemon McLaren wrote:Oh and, Andre_online - Apparently the game (according to the screenshot) has an autodrive feature. That way the autopilot drives while you chat.
I realised that. I'm curious to know how it works actually. :)
i rekn it'll just be something like grid's autodrive, press the chat key and then the car idles along the AI path while you type stuff and returns to normal when you press the chat key again... ?
SLJ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SLJ »

seriously very most wantedish
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

The model is gorgeously cute.. ;)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Does anyone else find it a little odd that she appears in exactly the same outfit in the picture as she does in the magazine?
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

prince1142003 wrote:Does anyone else find it a little odd that she appears in exactly the same outfit in the picture as she does in the magazine?
Holy shiz... I didn't even notice it, but, er... yeah. :?
custom_rider
Stock
Stock

Post by custom_rider »

looks cool to me.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

prince1142003 wrote:Does anyone else find it a little odd that she appears in exactly the same outfit in the picture as she does in the magazine?
Maybe that picture was taken on the day when the producers were illustrating her for the game? Or maybe just pure coincidental. :)
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 93360 »

Andre_online wrote:
Maybe that picture was taken on the day when the producers were illustrating her for the game? Or maybe just pure coincidental. :)

or maybe they based the design of that character on pretty much everything from the photo since i first saw that pic like years ago :shock: the clothes, the face, glasses, hair side-parting... pretty sure someone at the ea design studios would've come across it at some point :o

also they seem to be more like mobile phone pics of a projector screen to me :)
Rizur
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Rizur »

simonfzhao wrote:This Chinese gaming site said that the game will be released sometime march in HK:
http://ng.pcgames.com.cn/xyxw/oumei/0902/1348592.html
I see a 350z, Eclipse, Caymen, Rx-7 and Gallardo, so I guess it wont all be exotics :p
And on the next page, it shows that you can pick your own character :O does that mean there will actually be convertables this time? :D
Oh noes, I smell they are copying the Carbon car list :? I hope they add some new cars and more tuners :roll:

I could pay the 50€ from this but I dont like to pay monthly payments... Because I doubt this will be totally free with all the add-ons and stuff like that.
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Free game and free to play - that's a fact.
The rest, nobody knows yet.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

korean models > japanese models
korge
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

I'm not buying on the fishy "MW+Carbon city combined" thing. But if they have the good o'M3 GTR, and it's tuneble, I might try it out.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

spectre01 wrote:I'm not buying on the fishy "MW+Carbon city combined" thing. But if they have the good o'M3 GTR, and it's tuneble, I might try it out.
Its a free game. You will most likely try it out one way or the other.
korge
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

korge wrote:
spectre01 wrote:I'm not buying on the fishy "MW+Carbon city combined" thing. But if they have the good o'M3 GTR, and it's tuneble, I might try it out.
Its a free game. You will most likely try it out one way or the other.
I feel that is OWNED worthy.. :lol:
93360 wrote:also they seem to be more like mobile phone pics of a projector screen to me :)
Who said they weren't, exactly?
FrankieGthang
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by FrankieGthang »

Everything looks great for me this far!!i just love the thing with uniting cities :D
like it was, carbon was continuing after most wanted,and it's kinda logical that after that jump from the bridge u r going to the carbon's city.also i like the autopilot it's an amazing thing ,cuz i can chat in the mean time and arrange races!
dunno why people are trippin' about hud?!u can always shut it down in the options menu like in mw or carbon!
im always playing without anything(maybe just navigation) and i easily hit the perfect shift!
hope there will be bentley continental gt in this one,bmw m5 e60,and some more new cars :D :D :D

in the meantime im just gonna enjoy my burnout paradise :D :D
it's a fantastic game :D

Return to “News”