The BF's and GF's topic

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: The BF's and GF's topic

Post by Porsche-AG »

That's tough, man. Worse that you didn't know you were broken up until now.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Did your friend say, why?
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Nope. Not really too interested, either. I'm not disappointed that she broke up with me - it was probably for the best, as the relationship wasn't really going anywhere - but what does confuse me is that she supposedly wants to get back together with her bumbumhead of an ex-boyfriend.
Sir Tristan
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Sir Tristan »

lol! Firstly I look this up and I go "gosh thats a bit sad" :D
but oh well.
I don't think I should be bothered with a GF... Waste of time that could be spent on learning and all that.
But when my week-long vacation starts, here I come, girl who worships me on myspace (quite nice actually). :P
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Nice bump. :roll:

None-the-less, good luck. I've pretty much forgotten about the girl I like, we don't talk much anymore for some reason.
(Now if my phone actually had texting I could almost have a chance... but you can't help people (or parents) who want to be a** holes.)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Carcrazy wrote:(Now if my phone actually had texting I could almost have a chance... but you can't help people (or parents) who want to be a** holes.)
I only got my first cell phone when I was 16, and I've never been deprived of owning one then. :?
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Honestly, relationships are work. And right now Im too busy. Flirting is one thing, but going all "attached" is another.
korge
taz947
Professional
Professional

Post by taz947 »

Yeah, don't know why this thing happens to most of us.
Right now, I've got way too many exams and learning, which for me is more important than hanging out with a spoiled girl which I've been with in 7th grade.

@Sir Tristan: Dude, don't tell me that you actually like studying and stuff. :lol:
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

I wish I liked studying... then I wouldn't be so worried about getting into UNC for college. :?

Oh, Happy Valentine's Day, for those of you who still have a stomach for it. Mine's be eaten away and ulcer-ed by acid. :lol:
(Whoa that was dark, rofl.)
Zero260
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zero260 »

Ef today.
RSZETEC
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RSZETEC »

Im sorted :lol: got a GF/partner/soon to be fiancee :wink: whos into cars in a big way, infact she was the one who did all the bodywork prep on my vectra =D>
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Wow, that is quite unheard of.

Good catch :P
korge
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

nice stuff Rsztece.
my Girl Friend situations have never been good...i guess never being home is probably a reason why.

My girl dumped me while i was at boot camp after goin out for 6 months. then i went out with my friend when i got back home (rebound) then a year later i got deployed and i broke up with her over aim but i still kinda see her..as in i get some action i'm back home now. I'm talking to two different girls not dating them just talking to find out what would be a nice relationship to start with but i feel like i'm leaving again somewhere i suck at trying to find someone like me too so meh.

i think i shouldnt get into a relastionship til i get out the corps but i do like to have a gf..im a screwed up mess..haha
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Do you think it'd be wrong to not date someone because you don't feel like bringing them down?

What I mean is, she's always smiles, and sh*t. I'm not exactly a happy-cheery person inside. I'm just afraid that I'd "bring her to the dark side," so to speak. (Does vader voice.)

In seriousness, though. I don't want to be the one to show her what a b*tch the world really is, and I'm afraid that would be what would happen. Plus, she's a year younger than me... which I normally don't do. But, anywho...

On top of that, I still like another girl in my class, and while we're not exactly "talking" status, or even close, we are friends - and I can get away with a bit of flirting every now and then with her. But she's a b*tch half the time and doesn't realize it, (although she has gotten better...)

Oi... I'm confused. And tired, after spending 4 hours on a powerpoint. >.<*
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I don't think being rejected once is going to make her emo. At least, not if you're not an bumbumhead about it, which I honestly wouldn't put past you. :P
Last edited by xHaZxMaTx on 16 May 2009, 02:07, edited 1 time in total.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

I can say from personal experience that relationships rarely turn out the way you plan or expect them to. I was in your shoes and dated a happy and cheery person expecting her to turn out dark and depressed like me. Instead, I was the one who started seeing the glass as half full. Flip a quarter; take the chance; live life by the day. You really can't plan out how a relationship will turn out.
Zero260
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zero260 »

I've dated a girl like that... And worst of all... She's Mormon. And it was at a time when I was starting to realize how much BS religion is. Which was hard to keep from her. I ended up breaking up with her partly because of that... And I was going to college. Annnd she wasn't putting out.

But I recently started talking to her again... And she seems a lot more mature and open-minded... It's tempting. Especially considering how cute she is. We'll see what happens this summer.

Return to “General Discussion”