Gran Turismo 2

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
XCROSSX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Gran Turismo 2

Post by XCROSSX »

Anyone still plays Gran Turismo 2? Well I started playing it recently and I saw that it's extremely addicting. One of the best racing games ever IMO.
GT3x24x7 wrote:I don't get why the word 'irony' has nothing to do with metallurgy.
Nitrodemon McLaren
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Gran Turismo 2

Post by Nitrodemon McLaren »

I have a PS2, but I'm planning on getting GT4... might get GT2 just to see what it was like back in the PSX days.
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

Yeah, it’s still one of my all-time favourite games. I use to wake up every morning from 4-5, so I could sneak downstairs to complete an endurance race before my parents woke up. Haven’t played the game in ages.

Race car modification is a feature Polyphony really need to include in their latest games.
I really need to find a way to put the game onto PSP, when the new Gran Turismo portable game comes out. That'll make a 12 hour flight seem much quicker :D.
XCROSSX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by XCROSSX »

well, you could find something on torrents or convert it yourself if you have the game for psx. One of my friends plays it on PSP and - as I do - he never gets enough of it.
GT3x24x7 wrote:I don't get why the word 'irony' has nothing to do with metallurgy.
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Actually I think some people homebrew PlayStation emulators for the PSP. I'm not sure if that's a topic to be discussing here though.
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

I still have it. But it's only the Simulation disc. Now I gotta go to my cousin house and find Gran Turismo 1 and the arcade disc.
An Exotic Classic
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by An Exotic Classic »

I Dont know about GT2 but GT4 was a great game. It's my all-time favorite.
rosetaylor01
Stock
Stock

Post by rosetaylor01 »

Gran Turismo 2 expands on its famous predecessor with even more variety. The game features more than 600 cars, 27 tracks, hundreds of challenges, and more depth and replay value than any other racer on the face of planet. The challenges are divided into different racing experiences ranging from arcade to simulation, street to rally racing, and more. The two-disc set offers a straightforward approach in Arcade mode, which provides three different classes of cars to choose from, three levels of difficulty, and either direct competition against the computer or head-to-head play. In Arcade mode, players can simply get right in and race. If you simply want to get used to the game, this mode is for you. You can take part in street races, rally races, check out a cool Replay Theater mode (to watch your own exquisite replays), and race against time in Time Trial, or your own Ghost Car in rally mode.
MarioManeski
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MarioManeski »

I`ve got a PSX emulator,and the first game I downloaded for it was GT2.Nice game,but i like GT1 more.

Return to “The Games”