Screenshots of all SHIFT cars part 2

Need for Speed SHIFT News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
ultrataco_nw
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Screenshots of all SHIFT cars part 2

Post by ultrataco_nw »

Well it looks really good, but I have low expectations for the driving physics. I expect it to be similar to Grid. That doesn't mean it won't be fun. I like Grid...just not as much as a good sim.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

PS: The last gameplay in SPA look very nice, but unfortunately I cannot hear no sound there... :roll:
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

ultrataco_nw wrote:Well it looks really good, but I have low expectations for the driving physics. I expect it to be similar to Grid. That doesn't mean it won't be fun. I like Grid...just not as much as a good sim.
I only tried GRID with keyboard as it apparently had a problem with my G25 racing wheel.. and with a keyboard it SUCKED donkey balls.. Some of the worst steering I have ever seen.
ultrataco_nw
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ultrataco_nw »

Summ wrote:
ultrataco_nw wrote:Well it looks really good, but I have low expectations for the driving physics. I expect it to be similar to Grid. That doesn't mean it won't be fun. I like Grid...just not as much as a good sim.
I only tried GRID with keyboard as it apparently had a problem with my G25 racing wheel.. and with a keyboard it SUCKED donkey balls.. Some of the worst steering I have ever seen.
hmm... I play it with a G25.
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

^Have they fixed the delay issues that plagued it?

Return to “News”