Need for Speed Wallpapers

The news visible on the main page
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Need for Speed Wallpapers

Post by Bojan »

Continuing on the 100 million Need for Speed celebration on the official site, they released a bunch of really cool wallpapers, mostly from Need for Speed SHIFT. Available in multiple resolutions!

GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Need for Speed Wallpapers

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Yeah, some really nice walls in there.
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

I like that first one a lot!

the rest seems to have a little bit too much of a "banner" around it
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

Well, i'm impressed !! Some great Walls there !! Great idea too !! 8) =D> :D :wink:
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

DO you guys notice anything weird about the NFS: High Stakes box art? :P

Let's see if anyone can spot the difference from the original High Stakes box art (WITHOUT Googling it). NFS veterans should have no problem with this but I don't know about post-NFS Underground fans. :lol:
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

2furio wrote:DO you guys notice anything weird about the NFS: High Stakes box art? :P

Let's see if anyone can spot the difference from the original High Stakes box art (WITHOUT Googling it). NFS veterans should have no problem with this but I don't know about post-NFS Underground fans. :lol:
already been mentioned in another thread or was that from another forum?... hmmm... my memory is failing me...

well here it is: there's a Murcielago instead of the 550 Maranello... Murc didn't exist when the game was out... it was a Diablo SV instead *not even Diablo 6.0 was there*
SLJ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SLJ »

zedex wrote:
2furio wrote:DO you guys notice anything weird about the NFS: High Stakes box art? :P

already been mentioned in another thread or was that from another forum?... hmmm... my memory is failing me...

well here it is: there's a Murcielago instead of the 550 Maranello... Murc didn't exist when the game was out... it was a Diablo SV instead *not even Diablo 6.0 was there*

lol.. good find....
finally wallpapers... been searching for ages...
oumysoft
Ricer
Ricer

Post by oumysoft »

zedex wrote:

Well I did mention it on this thread http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?t=17958.

But yeah the first wallpaper is now my new wallpaper :D
SLJ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SLJ »

oumysoft wrote:
zedex wrote:

Well I did mention it on this thread http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?t=17958.

But yeah the first wallpaper is now my new wallpaper :D
same lols
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

NFS is a living Legend.I like the Wallpapers a lot! The 1st 2 and the Lamborghini Reventón, especially! 8)

Return to “News”