All you boost/Viper geeks...this one's for you.

2010 Need for Speed World
Infernal502GTR
Ricer
Ricer

All you boost/Viper geeks...this one's for you.

Post by Infernal502GTR »

For all of you $40 Viper boosters...I've got some harsh truth to give you. Just raced a Viper on Country Club and my ratings are just a tad bit under the Viper...and I just managed to DNF his sorry magnetizing, ramming butt even after he added one more lap, so for all you tards taking away from your families and/or finances to get this car....you need to go get a life, stop supporting EA for the kind of garbage that they keep throwing at us and focus some of that money towards your bills, kids whatever. It's just a game, with the addition of another cartoon car. That's it. Make them fix the game!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been on for a while trying to find out what Blackbox has done to mangle this game, and they have done and exceptional; job, once again. Chat glitches again, pursuits are glitched again, private races are glitched again, the rendering is terrible now which requires an even higher FPS than usual and now, with the addition of powerups dropping in all sorts of dividends, we now have a 3% chance of getting a part, let alone a part you need. Congrats guys....you begged whined and cried for more and they gave it to you....and sacrificed even more of the pleasure of gaming. Enjoy!!
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Re: All you boost/Viper geeks...this one's for you.

Post by Danyutz »

Seen one in-game yesterday, fanboys.
_BLAHHEAD_
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by _BLAHHEAD_ »

I like how the OP is so QQ about this. Have you tried sending in a bug report instead of a ragequit notice?
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

That would make far too much sense, Blah. You know that.
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Toddster
Stock
Stock

Post by Toddster »

you ever think maybe we just want the Viper to play with and enjoy the game

Return to “World”