Election 2004

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
VPNeverLoser
Drift King
Drift King

Post by VPNeverLoser »

i know that all the rich people voted for Bush cause he lowers taxes for the rich people and raises taxes on the normal/poor people which seems wrong :roll:

the normal/poor people voted for Kerry cause he raises the taxes to the rich people and lowers the taxes on the normal/poor people

so i dont understand how Bush won...off course not all the normal/poor people voted for Kerry
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Lets see:

1.Money:
-Rich ppl --> Bush
-Poor ppl --> Kerry

2.IQ:
High IQ --->Kerry
Low IQ ---> Bush

So intelligent ppl is poor and rich ppl are dumbasses? Why? I have always thought that you must be intelligent to get money! Something is wrong here...... :D
flatblacksleeper
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by flatblacksleeper »

You do not have to be smart to have money, there are many dumbasses out there that just got lucky....yet some rich people are really smart....there really isnt a sterotype when it comes to rich people....not all are snooty...not all are nice...not all are smart
Supra-man
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Supra-man »

ok, well i'll be the first to say, i wanted bush, i guess that means im just one of those retards that voted for him, my whole family voted for him. if kerry would of won my dad would of been out of a job cuz he is in the timber industry and kerry said he was going to shut down all of the logging.
flatblacksleeper
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by flatblacksleeper »

Kerry never once said he was going to destroy the timber industry, how much sense does that make to you, destory a whole indrustry in the USA, now kerry said he wanted to cut the tax that gave buisness money off for outsourcing jobs, which is what is destroying the economy

Return to “General Discussion”