I'm still on Stage 1

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
generallee01
Ricer
Ricer

I'm still on Stage 1

Post by generallee01 »

I went to my garage and checked out the races for Stage 1. They are all complete and it doesn't go on to stage 2.
james33440
Ricer
Ricer

Post by james33440 »

Have you done the outruns? Also, there are hiddden races that aren't on the map. Oh, and have you tried to find all the shops for that stage?
LoTuX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by LoTuX »

You need to visual tune your ride to may appear in the dvd cover and progress to stage 2
generallee01
Ricer
Ricer

Post by generallee01 »

LoTuX wrote:You need to visual tune your ride to may appear in the dvd cover and progress to stage 2
i did
anfrey
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by anfrey »

did you complete all requirements set forth by your sponsor?
Morning
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Morning »

u don't need to do the outruns to finish the stage (but that would be betta >.<)
- btw - what stage are you up to?
cause in the garage - in the world map - u can onli view/do events from the stages that you have completed.
So, if you're in stage 2 atm and havn't finished, in the World Map in the garage, you'd be only to see Stage 1
james33440
Ricer
Ricer

Post by james33440 »

Can you just do all the events in the World Map or do you actually have to drive around? I know you would for the Outruns and some of the hidden races. But, for all other races, couldn't you just do all them off the World Map?
Morning
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Morning »

to advance to the next stage, you have to do all the requirements by the sponsor.
and since you can't view the races of the Stage you are currently doing in the World Map, you can't just do races from the world map to fulfill Sponsor requirements. You can however, just do the races visible on the stage, advance to next stage, then use world map to do the hidden races. Outruns - do them in the stage to get the unique parts.
So yes, you do have to drive around if you want to complete the stage.
anfrey
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by anfrey »

how many uniques are there? i've only gotten a hood so far. i suck at outruns... the stupid catchup feature makes it near impossible to beat someone in less than 40 seconds
relja55
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by relja55 »

i have uniqe:
rims. hood, engine,ecu,nos
anfrey
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by anfrey »

do u get them at random outrun races.. or do you have to win under a certain time? i won my hood when i won in ~15 seconds
generallee01
Ricer
Ricer

Post by generallee01 »

i got it, thanks
anfrey
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by anfrey »

relja55 wrote:i have uniqe:
rims. hood, engine,ecu,nos
i chose the tires unique... but i don't see my special tires anywhere :(
gofra
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gofra »

I think you get the uniques no matter how long it takes you to outrun your oponent. And it's quite possible to do even under 20 seconds. My record so far is 9 cuz he jamed himself into a bunch cars right away. Also, the catch up thing: you cant turn it off? And wasn't that for the player, so that he can catch oponents up if he crashes and not for the others to catch up with you? Or is it both?
anfrey
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by anfrey »

anyone have any insight on the TIRES unique? it's killing me that i may have chosen a unique that does nothing
gofra
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gofra »

Well, unless it's a vinyl it sure does something...That goes for tires also. Test ride (track) would show you unless of course you forgot what times you made before puting new rubber on. Doesn't it feel better - handling?
anfrey
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by anfrey »

gofra wrote:Well, unless it's a vinyl it sure does something...That goes for tires also. Test ride (track) would show you unless of course you forgot what times you made before puting new rubber on. Doesn't it feel better - handling?
it feels the same. and i can't choose it when i go to 'change my parts' in the garage. all i get are the stupid level1 tires. i chose tires for my unique because they are the most important component of a suspension system. they are the only part that make contact with the ground. .. .. . anyone have any experience with the tire unique?
194GVan
Stock
Stock

Post by 194GVan »

if your having trouble w/ outrun races try running them w/ an SUV. sure the handling sucks and they are slow but its very easy to send your opponent into a spin and then they have no chance of catching up. I unlocked a unique vinyl and unique wing in like 10 minutes like this.

Return to “Underground 2”