Cars not appearing as notified?

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
jirokage
Stock
Stock

Cars not appearing as notified?

Post by jirokage »

Well, I did all the URL races I am supposed to (16 I think?) to get the skyline and the wrx. It even said that new cars were available, yet none show up at any of the car dealers. The last few cars at the dealer are the lancer 8 and the rx-7. I can stick with my 3000GT of death, but I really want my skyline.

Any ideas why it isn't showing up? I did a few more url's and they didn't say any more cars were available. Is there some special requirement other than just unlocking it with the url for it to show up?

This is driving me crazy =[
jirokage
Stock
Stock

Post by jirokage »

Wow. This is sad. Basically, no one has seen this happen and I am screwed?
Wolrajh
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Wolrajh »

You sure they aren't there? rx7 is the last car of the series, but the skyline, subara impreza and a few others don't add themselves at the END of the list, but near the end. Maybe you try to be too fast? :)
jirokage
Stock
Stock

Post by jirokage »

I checked, and they are definitely not there. The last few cars of my series available in the shop are the 3000GT, GTO, Mustang, Lancer, and the RX-7. I have beaten 18 URL races, won all 10 DVD covers and have a 10-star car. 4 sponsorships signed, all areas opened, 96% of the parts found.

Do I need to do more URL's or something? They aren't adding more cars as I do them.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

you need: 100% parts unlocked(i did it even at early stage 5), and ALL url races
Speedy_Alex
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Speedy_Alex »

that happened to me too. :( the skyline appeared in the game only after i recieved the SMS from Rachel telling me that the game is complete. That sucked cuz Skyline is my fav car

Return to “Help & Support”