Your/your buddy's ghetto car

Discuss your favourite cars, racing or non-racing
Mustang90
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Your/your buddy's ghetto car

Post by Mustang90 »

Some of you or someone you know have something ghetto in your car. Here is my buddy's.

95 Probe GT- Carbon Fiber dash kit isnt really carbon fiber, its a sticker that goes over the dash. His headlights are carbon fiber cover stickers. Makes it look like 2 circles. Ghetto, not real. What about you?
Wish I had a nice Car
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Wish I had a nice Car »

Neighbors 1979 Orange Ford Pinto. cracked fly wheel so it screeches when it starts. It stalls if you dont run it for more than 2 minutes. He tried to put a system in it, but it sounds like crap. The owner before him put a digital speedomiter in it, and it was put in to bad, if you jerk the steering wheel the whole dash cluster goes out. hmm, what else, his driver side mirror is held up by duck tape. he has a coffee can to hold his windsheold wiper fliud. His heater doesnt work. The A/C doesnt work. It has black rims, and the interier is Orange plad seats. And it sounds really bad when its driving. And the one time he got it over 70 he blew the engine. Plus, he has fake spinners.
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

Man..that's not ghetto...that's ready for the junk yard :D
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

My brother with his 1998 Mitsubishi Carisma has just put in a Type-R racing seat.

Why?

It's comfortable.
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Wish I had a nice Car wrote:Neighbors 1979 Orange Ford Pinto. cracked fly wheel so it screeches when it starts. It stalls if you dont run it for more than 2 minutes. He tried to put a system in it, but it sounds like crap. The owner before him put a digital speedomiter in it, and it was put in to bad, if you jerk the steering wheel the whole dash cluster goes out. hmm, what else, his driver side mirror is held up by duck tape. he has a coffee can to hold his windsheold wiper fliud. His heater doesnt work. The A/C doesnt work. It has black rims, and the interier is Orange plad seats. And it sounds really bad when its driving. And the one time he got it over 70 he blew the engine. Plus, he has fake spinners.
AHAHAHAHA I have to see this car! Please get some pics!
Corolla GTS
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Corolla GTS »

Where my Grandparents lived there was a guy who had an Blue Monte Carlo. I think it was a 1970 model or something. Nicest peice of muscle in town.
Mustang90
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Mustang90 »

Yea that pinto is ghetto. Time for a new car lol. Never seen a pinto in person, hopefully, I never will.

Return to “The Cars”