50 Cent's Escalade

Discuss your favourite cars, racing or non-racing
mzevo8
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

50 Cent's Escalade

Post by mzevo8 »

Does anyone have pics of 50's Escalade(the one that appears in the How we do video)
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

This should be in the "The cars" thread
btw: is it this Escalde

http://www.dubpublishing.com/_desktops/DUB_01_1024.jpg
mzevo8
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by mzevo8 »

awesome,thanks 8) i'm going to make it in NFSU2
Tuning_Maniac
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tuning_Maniac »

That's Shaquile O'Neal Escalade.
All his cars have the Superman logo :wink:
But yes, this is the car used in the video.
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

well, i dont see anything special about this car, other than the logo
Peter Ferrell
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Peter Ferrell »

Yeah same here... Looks like every other blinged-out SUV you see (in my opinion)... To me, it's justa nother big, tank-like, hog of the road :D
^StephaNOS^
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ^StephaNOS^ »

awesome car.
sphinxman
Ricer
Ricer

Post by sphinxman »

cool I made a similar to 50 cent's hummer as it appears in the wanksta video.. off course it's made with photoshop.. check my garage to see it!!! peace 8)
MoWGLi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MoWGLi »

That fag lives in my town now. It sucks. but they just rent those cars for the video, he doesnt actually own them.
Tuning_Maniac
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tuning_Maniac »

MoWGLi wrote:That fag lives in my town now. It sucks. but they just rent those cars for the video, he doesnt actually own them.
Ooo, though guy, calling 50 a fag here in a forum... :roll:
Say it in his face if you really think that :roll:

And like I said, it's the Escalade of Shaquile O'Neal
MoWGLi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MoWGLi »

So we have a discussion about him yet i cant voice my opinion about him? Some how that doesnt add up. an i would say it to his face if i ever runn into him. he hits me.... i own his whole family and everything hes touched.
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

im tired of this whole "gangster" shiznit going on in this damn country, its full of a bunch of monkeys that wear clothes that are too big for them, and now they are starting to take over...
Tuning_Maniac
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tuning_Maniac »

racists
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

im tired of this whole "gangster" shiznit going on in this damn country, its full of a bunch of monkeys that wear clothes that are too big for them, and now they are starting to take over...
well...act like killaz gangstas is stupid, but this is a sub-culture too...we can't dress all in gentleman's suits, or, if so, we must kill all the hip-hop, or dark, or punk people, and so on...everyone has his own style...if then he acts like a super-man criminal, that's only his own problem, because he's a stupid idiot!!!
Btw, you can't go against people only for they style of dressing, or speaking...you must think you can be considered as you're just a kidding one too. Don't judge someone for it's way of living.
I dress in oversize too when I want, and I like using slang if I can...so, am I a stupid gangster monkey too??? I don't go in the streets killing people or saying I can do it if I want...
each one has his own style. you have yours too...or not?
take it easy, and tolerate people thinking in a way different from yours

peace :wink:
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

Amen Brotha!!!
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

i know its a style, i dont mind the way these peopel dress, but its jsut the way they act, i guarantee you if you woudl see teh way these kids act in my school, youd see how i feel and im sure youd think how i think
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

Look, not all people who dress in this hip hop style, has the same attidue, that's a fact... I think you are juding a whole group of people, by a small minority in your school who act like idiots, i ain't saying they don't, but not everyone does. Now i ain't into that hip hop fashion myself, i don't wear baggy clothes or have dioman madlaeons round my neck or anythin, but i have freinds who do, and they are not how you describe them.

To be fair there will always be n00bs in this world, whether they're into hip hop, punk, or even jazz. It's just how people are. But i think it's unfair to judge everyone the same, by your perception of one person (if that makes any sense)...
BiGBrOwNPimpsta
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BiGBrOwNPimpsta »

usually rocker and nice well off kids talk shiznit bout the gangsta shiznit. bein gangsta aint cheap, and the majority of north america likes rap/hiphop so get with the program.

i cant stand skaters and punk rockers, 50% of the reason is cause they are the ones who start making stereotypical and biased views. ive chilled with many, not all but MOST are just haters on rap they say its the same shiznit. try freestyling and these guys act iced out cause they have the money. show off your money, all celebrities do just rapstars are more public about it

and no 50 owns the hummer, he could of bought that with his salary before becoming a huge star
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

OK, how did a discussion about an Escalade in a music video end up in a political debate???

Lets get back to the subject, the Escalade looks very nice. :D
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

EmptyWords wrote:i know its a style, i dont mind the way these peopel dress, but its jsut the way they act, i guarantee you if you woudl see teh way these kids act in my school, youd see how i feel and im sure youd think how i think
Ok, if so, I will think you're talking just about stupid kids, and not about hip-hop people...this is a right thought, everyone hates stupid kids acting like super-powerfull masters :D
Sir Ibi wrote:OK, how did a discussion about an Escalade in a music video end up in a political debate???

Lets get back to the subject, the Escalade looks very nice.
right, I think we can close here.

Nice car :D
JD
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JD »

In the same video, what car is that black SUV that Game is riding in?
Tuning_Maniac
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tuning_Maniac »

JD wrote:In the same video, what car is that black SUV that Game is riding in?
Dodge Magnum
That's the break version of the Chrysler 300 C.
whatthesht
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by whatthesht »

All y'll r rong! the Escalade in the video is Game's. it was on MTV Cribs Dub edition 2. oh yeah, the black car in Game's video was a Dodge Magnum. i think its really nice.
JD
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JD »

I don't remember Shaq's Escalade having lambo style doors...

Return to “The Cars”