What car do you drive ?

Discuss your favourite cars, racing or non-racing
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

yea i just got a 97 6 speed supra limited edition RZ.... and i tuned it to 600rwhp on 93/94 octane, running at 25psi... greddy T-88 single turbo conversion, NOS fogger system, front mounted intercooler, injen cold air intake, recaro race seats.... so much more to list....BTW its a deathtrap in wintertime....
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

WOW MARSHALL i got a Black R34 it was 900BHP 200shot nos supercharger headers cold air intake Fogger system. comtomizable gearbox AND I RUN it in the Summit Compact series.Ill run my Porshe GT3 in the Nurburing 24 hrs race this year too.
Mustang90
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Mustang90 »

Yea, no one really cares if you still drive the pinto your mom bought for u when u were 16. You don't have to pose. Ill admit that I might not get that IS300 my dad has. I don't even have a car. I did get this close |-| to getting a 1990 Mustang 5.0 (hence my SN), but my mom never bought me a car.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

lol Stang nice Speech
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

um... mustang90 that is called sarcasm... and that i already posted my car- a 1986 celica gt (which was donated to charity) and my current car 98 corolla le and yes i did buy my corolla :D
DrewBoi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by DrewBoi »

i now drive my dad's firebird.. i got a drivers permit so i can drive it!!! woo hoo!... im happy but im scared to drive it in the wintertime.... snows alot here..... lol in colorado
Mr.Bohne
Stock
Stock

Post by Mr.Bohne »

im drive a Lancer :o
Mustang90
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Mustang90 »

I know it is. im sayin for teh peeps who think a pinto has a skyline engine w/ 600hp

Kinda like my buddy that says his Probe GT has the same engine as a Mazda RX7. GT= V6, RX7 has rotaries.. thats what i have to tell him everyday. RX7 could blow away a probe.

He also brags about "I got an oversized V6"... lol that dont mean shiznit is what I say,
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

I guess I can direct things back on topic a little, even though I believe I've posted in this thread a while back.

I drive a 1986 Volvo 240 DL Wagon TURBO.... The turbo is a recent project(and still technically unfinished). You can see a list of all the mods and more-less the progression of the turbo project from NA til now. -->link is here <--.

All these people with 600hp cars and stuff like that, post pics and dyno slips so that people will actually believe you. I have a dyno printout to prove that I was at 85bhp and 102ft.lbs of torque before we put the turbo on and I will have a new dyno reading as soon as we finish up air/fuel management.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

Mr.Bohne wrote:im drive a Lancer :o

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH. COUGH....POSER...COUGH nedd PICS COUGH HAHAHAHHA
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

he could drive a lancer... a normal lancer from like 10 yo isn't expensive lancer ES orso....

not talking about a EVO ofcourse
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

yea lancers are like corollas or civics....
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

donaldgladden wrote:
Mr.Bohne wrote:im drive a Lancer :o

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH. COUGH....POSER...COUGH nedd PICS COUGH HAHAHAHHA
Ofcourse you are thinking about a Lancer Evolution, but what's so special about it?

My father can buy a Lancer Evolution, but he doesn't, simply because he can drive a Benz for that money.

So quit whining. Though, it could be a simple LANCER instead of a LANCER EVOLUTION.
Sweeper
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweeper »

600 HP Skyline? in Norwegian winter on ice? If it isn't an R with AWD I would not drive it at all, nobody would.
Besides... Very few Skylines in Norway... Actually I have only heard of a few, but all of them were R's.

Personally, I drive a VW Caddy (Golf pickup truck) Diesel FF, suits the job fine for getting me from A to B, and thats what counts eh?
Gonna get a FD for the fun when I am done with the education in 2 years.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

im just keeping in on my toes here its weird how someone comes in here with 2 posts and says quote" i drive a lancer" without any details and IM WAITING TO SEE A PIC OF A WINTER DEATHTRAP SKYLINE TOO.
Just Me
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Just Me »

Well, I'm driving a BMW (E30) 316i. I've got a pic to proof it, but it's way to big to be posted here. It's 1600 by 1200. But if somebody is willing to resize it, PM me.

And no this is no BS.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Just Me wrote:Well, I'm driving a BMW (E30) 316i. I've got a pic to proof it, but it's way to big to be posted here. It's 1600 by 1200. But if somebody is willing to resize it, PM me.

And no this is no BS.
Open pic in Paint. Choose Image>Stretch/Skew. Select desired size, click OK. Save under a different name.
Just Me
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Just Me »

Ah, thanx GT. Well here it is!
Attachments
BMW 316i_small.JPG
(107.32 KiB) Downloaded 3191 times
Last edited by Just Me on 08 Feb 2005, 09:26, edited 1 time in total.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Mmm.. shiny! Looks nice man. 8)
JD
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JD »

Yeah, that E30 is really good, looks like it is in great condition.
Just Me
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Just Me »

Believe me it is. I'm very proud off it, and I want it to stay in this condition. Never ever had any problems with it.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

Just Me wrote:Ah, thanx GT. Well here it is!
What Wax you use i love the Shine on it.
XxgmsmgxX89
Ricer
Ricer

Post by XxgmsmgxX89 »

srry, dont have a pic, but i just bought a 2001 volkswagen jetta wolfsburg edition...its basically the same as a regular jetta, just with special badging, and a slightly tuned 1.8T engine and suspension. right now, though, i installed an aftermarket racing chip that altered the air:fuel ratio. instead of 180HP, it now gets 220HP, and thats withhout the new cold air intake thats sitting in my garage. thats supposed to bump it up to about 250-275HP. ill stop there, cuz this car is only FF, and i live in NY, and this car is a biotch to drive in the snow at 220HP...
i might get a tighter clutch and a new shift linkage though to quicken the throws, not sure yet. well, thats mine!!
XxgmsmgxX89
Ricer
Ricer

Post by XxgmsmgxX89 »

o!!srry, i do have a pic...this is mine, a little dirty, srry!

re upload the picture...without the huge white border... :wink:
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

WTF is wrong with the pic it's like halfway down the screen and dont double post just use edit. oh yeah BTW i dont think a Cold Air Intake can bump BHP up from 220 to some 250 or 270.230 sounds more realistic.

Return to “The Cars”