Toyota Corolla competition poll

Everything that has to do with art goes into this board. Post your creations and hear what other people have to say about it!

The better Corolla is.....

Poll ended at 28 Apr 2005, 16:15

R34GTR
4%
macdaddy
16%
nfsu2_mad_bk
8%
Janx14
No votes
Triskac
12%
ViperGT
12%
Pelado
48%

Total votes: 25

^StephaNOS^
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ^StephaNOS^ »

Pelado.
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

I agree with Dragon Ninja, why did ViperGT get so many more votes?
I'm going to be blunt and say he shouldn't have come second, his chop isnt very good
3KED
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 3KED »

pelado
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperGT »

Why do you guys all have to be jerks just cause you don't have as many votes as me I mean it's not like mine's not good and no I didn't use the magic wand I DO NOT HAVE PHOTOSHOP @ dragon ninja the next time you call my work BS I will get an admin and noone is going to chk the IP's of those who voted on me because they have already come out and told that they voted for me now STFU and no I DO NOT USE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS just get a mod to check and I would love to see your face when they tell you it doesn't match unless you think that I'm Andre_online and I don't think that I am or maybe I could be :twisted: now STFU again @ macdaddy You are being an bumbum I have no idea why you have to be such a jerk to me but stop OK. Now hopefully this will clear everything up
Janx14
Professional
Professional

Post by Janx14 »

lol here the same(i didnt wote 4 myself :) )

http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... viewresult

ok-maybe ppl jus like his car??? i dunno...but i would want to know the ips...
nfsu2_mad_bk
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by nfsu2_mad_bk »

you won again pelado you choose a car. btw janx14 im not sure if that competition would count for vipergt to choose a car because this one was the main one.
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperGT »

Get an admin please i would like to show everyone that i'm not cheating so please it doesn't make a difference to me whether you ask an admin or not I would actually reccomend it so that you could stop being nasty to me
nfsu2_mad_bk
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by nfsu2_mad_bk »

i say vipers not cheating (and no viper is not me)
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperGT »

PLEASE GET AN ADMIN TO CHECK THE IP'S I WANT TO PROVE THAT I'M NOT CHEATING
jemc
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by jemc »

Pelado gets my vote
Pelado
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pelado »

Ok. First, I didn´t win yet cause the poll run for 5 days (untill thursday morning).

Second, this is only a competition. And is running between us. No moderator is part of this. So we can´t check IPs or stuff and I don´t think any moderator want to spend time doing that. So ViperGT, you don´t have to prove nothing to nobody, you have your votes and that´s it. Take the constructive comments so you can improve, and delete the others. This can apply to all entrants.

About the comments..... a lot are not constructive. Everybody can read it and this is a way to know the people who post it.
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperGT »

Alot of the comments are saying that I cheated by using multiple accounts so that's not what i would call "constructive criticism"
Pelado
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pelado »

It´s simple.....if you don´t have nothing to hide, ignore it.
sic
Drift King
Drift King

Post by sic »

you are getting better gyus :) keep it up
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

^ thank ye.

but seriously guys look at the other entrants then look at viperGT's he doesnt deserve the silver medal. Basically i say his car sucks.
trock3125
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by trock3125 »

woo dont u think that u've said that enough already. y dont u just shut up. maybe some people like it. are u really that serious that u want to get a mod to check the ips. come on u little baby. go cry in a corner
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

^ ummmm.......... get firetruck i'll say what i want, this has nothing to do with you. Unless you are a mod or ViperGT, you can keep your lame ass ideas to yourself, jerk
Dragon Ninja
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Dragon Ninja »

ViperGT wrote:Why do you guys all have to be jerks just cause you don't have as many votes as me I mean it's not like mine's not good and no I didn't use the magic wand I DO NOT HAVE PHOTOSHOP @ dragon ninja the next time you call my work BS I will get an admin and noone is going to chk the IP's of those who voted on me because they have already come out and told that they voted for me now STFU and no I DO NOT USE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS just get a mod to check and I would love to see your face when they tell you it doesn't match unless you think that I'm Andre_online and I don't think that I am or maybe I could be :twisted: now STFU again @ macdaddy You are being an bumbum I have no idea why you have to be such a jerk to me but stop OK. Now hopefully this will clear everything up
wow calm down there cheif. i was just checking, and i wasnt calling your CHOP shiznit, i was calling the voting shiznit :roll: who cares of you use photoshop i was just saying there are 10X better chop theres than urs that r geting less votes. i mean cmon who isnt suspicious and it has happened on many many many forums. you will get an admin oooo big man. i was just wanting to check before this happened. oh and stuff you, none of this abreveated bullcr4p. :roll:
D
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D »

why does it matter if he gets second, it should be about winning, or is it the fact that he beat others. but the only one i see complaing is macdaddy who is on equal points.
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

^ sig big enough man?

My point is that i dont think that viperGT deserved his 3 votes, but this is getting lame so im not especially fussd now.
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

Ok you can stop flaming each other now :shock:
And macdaddy, you don't have the right to say that viperGT doesn't deserve his 3 votes, you are one of the competitors, let us do the voting kthx? :wink:
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

^ fine. anyone vcote that next comp has a theme?
D
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D »

its the winners choice. you cant decide unless you win.

and the sig was there to help you guys. if you didnt notice, it was an add to the PSU doner store. :evil:
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

My vote goes to pelado.
@macdaddy: If you haven't noticed people here vote for what they like not for the better work. Most people have that even with there cars in the showroom. Plus everybody is voting for there friends no matter how horrible there cars/artwork looks like.
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperGT »

Well mackdaddddy I guess it just means that you didn't put enough body parts to set off your stock car I mean what you did was really easy in my program and you only took 30 minutes so that's why you didn't get more votes than you did now plz just shut up I got my votes I didn't cheat to get them and you're acting like a baby and no my car does not suck
macdaddy wrote:basically i say his car sucks.
so far I have not said that your car "sucks" and I don't plan, to it would just lower me to the level that you are playing at so I don't really care about your car anymore.

Return to “Creativity Board”