What is the ECU gold bar/ Turbo glitch? How do you do it?

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
BeergodHappy
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BeergodHappy »

BeergodHappy wrote:Is everyone getting these numbers without uniques? I am getting 475HP from the RX7 without them. 0-60 2.65sec, 0-100 7.23sec, 219mph.

Three weeks and no response...Is that code for "no"? :wink:
Always remember...You can idiot-proof anything, but you can drunk-proof nothing.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

The 'everyone' you refer to is a very small group of players nowadays..
BeergodHappy
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BeergodHappy »

True I know...but since I'm new to NFS altogether the novelty hasn't worn off for me yet. :lol:
Always remember...You can idiot-proof anything, but you can drunk-proof nothing.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Sure. It explains the lack of response though..
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

Urgh.... Online is gay.... Everyone is a 1337 |-|4x0rzz there.
BeergodHappy
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BeergodHappy »

Toshiro wrote:Urgh.... Online is gay.... Everyone is a 1337 |-|4x0rzz there.
Wow...What kind of code is this? LOL
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

Translation: leet hacker
BeergodHappy
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BeergodHappy »

Okay thanks...
gr8tor
Ricer
Ricer

rollynow turbo

Post by gr8tor »

nice turbo settings,rolly now good power curve,can you give hex settings please,I have 616 HP on rx7 but ecu bugged out,limits my torque to 340 lbs.thanks.
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

wOW Share the fun gr8tor!! how u get 616 HP out of a RX7?
gr8tor
Ricer
Ricer

616 HP RX7

Post by gr8tor »

Hi Ginx,Go to game copy world{I think}Get a file called DELUXARX7 save game.This has the gold bar turbo and ecu glitch.As Jeff Ried said Im pretty sure this is achieved by either memory or hex editing..Find how to put hummer H2 wheels on a car tutorial in this forum and follow the instuctions,but apply it to ecu and turbo hex lines.I will try to post a pic but bein new to this forum thing ,cant promise anything.I am also very new to hexing and it is in no way a breeze as I stated big horsepower without the big torque to match is in my opinion not much good. 8) ..
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

I downloaded it but i dont see the car. What car is it I dont see it!
gr8tor
Ricer
Ricer

6i6hp rx7

Post by gr8tor »

I know initially I deleted the file BUT ,ALL deluxa high horsepower cars are in the online ranked cars.you need to go on line.Also deluxa rx7 online only has 560 HP cause you cant use uniques [I think].Deluxa rx8 save is 575 HP.I have a shot of my RX7 Ill try to post it.Its taken using Frapps and is in bmp format.616 HP comes from playin with the hex lines in the savegame.Untill 4 weeks ago I had been racing online with Jeff Rieds turbotuned save cars. anyone can do this method of tuning from within the game however if youve read his posts you will see its a lot of time for very little.HOWEVER THANKS for the cars Jeff.I have managed some sucsess with them.
Attachments
rx7 616 HP Poor torque
rx7 616 HP Poor torque
gr8tor
Ricer
Ricer

592HP corolla

Post by gr8tor »

here is a shot of my 592hp corolla,again awesome HP just poo torque so this is not as good as the 560 hp 360 torque corrolla .When online the hp and torque seem to drop,because of no uniques?.
Attachments
speed2rolla.jpg
Bulletboy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Bulletboy »

i have the same HP on my hexxed rx7 :). i learned how to hex thanks to the hex bible from tunnerracing.net ( unfortunately the site isn't up anymore) here is a the Hex bible :) ... i fink its well explained..and easy to use
Attachments
BIBLE hex.txt
(1.07 KiB) Downloaded 338 times
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

What? I am lost. Can u reffer me to a hex tool?
gr8tor
Ricer
Ricer

HEX TOOL

Post by gr8tor »

google search,win hex or hexworkshop.and maybe a thanks for tryin to help wouldnt go astray???THANKS Bullet Boy up till now Ive just been playin round with settings ,will try your hex bible.Also a guy at work has explained the hexadecimal system to me.I guess everything comes down to mathematics.Anyway after playin online 2 months straight no matter how much HP you got you still aint going to beat someone with a trainer.[less you use one yourself]I didnt but have used deluxa cars.I my opinion theres a big difference between a big horsepowerd car that still has to go through the gears,and a trainer that lets you go from 0 to 400 mph at the push af a button. 8)
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

ok thanks i will search for them thanks again. I already have a RX7 with 530BHP my problem is torque.
Bulletboy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Bulletboy »

:), i use hex workshop, and i guess it is all about maths but im kinda not good at maths at all, all i do is make 1 save with low bar at the low rpm, then 1 with high bar at high rpm and compare them, then the 1st thing i see is some figures then i press F6 and it shows the next difference, which i fink should be 36 figures long,and should be followed by a lot of 64s. so u replace it by the 'magic' combination ,u know, the one that is mentioned in the bible. now all my drift cars are hexxed and sliding like crazy :) if any1 has any q's ill be here almost whole night and ill try to give an answer where i can.
gr8tor
Ricer
Ricer

torque problem

Post by gr8tor »

right as I also said my HP is good but TORQUE is not.Last nite I tryd resetting turbo and ecu to default,then I alterd just the ecu.I got as much torque [not HP] than when I alter both ecu and turbo.Also you can over do it I have had all the ecu bars filled to the max red and same with turbo but HP and torque was bad.There must be a place that stores the hp torque values in 1 setting but as yet with T search memory tool I have been unable to find it.Ginx you racing online?anyway good luck. 8)Oh yeah heres a pic of my stang,it started out with 655HP 550Torque so again good hp poo torque. :? Ill just keep tryin 8)
Attachments
edited stang
edited stang
gr8tor
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gr8tor »

Bulletboy I am yet to try the bible however I follow the same principle.copy a save,load origonal change settings ,save ,then compare.I tryd changing corrolla turbo for mustang turbo in the save hoping that the rolla would get the stangs turbo chart ,but this did not work.I dont no much maths either as mention just try different things.Also hex code refers to words as well as numberd settings I think as it is all part of the games code which is I believe c++,something I no nothing about.Thanks again for bible I will try it.You race online Bulletboy? 8)
Bulletboy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Bulletboy »

i dont race online, i fink the server is down,isnt it? i havent tried the thing with the turbo exchange but i might try it, i read somewhere that some1 took the engine from and escalade and put it in a golf, then converted it to rear-wheel drive and the result was about 1100bhp or something similar. i dont have a clue on how to increase the torque, im want to remove the stock spoiler from the stang and some other cars aswell. do u know if its possible to change bodykits ie. from 1 car to another.
Attachments
i also forgot to post this.
i also forgot to post this.
gr8tor
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gr8tor »

Bulletboy are your settings for custom cars,eg my cars? I edit slot 1 car[dosent make a difference,same lines to edit just in different places.In this forum or editing forum there is a post on how to put hummer H2 wheels on a car.Read that it is what you want.If you look REALLY HARD in my pic of RX7 you will see it has 24,s.ThishummerH2 wheel post is what got me into the hexing thing.I am interested in where you read about the person swapping engines.anyway good luck.
Attachments
24,s
24,s
Bulletboy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Bulletboy »

yes i am hexing 'my cars', i know about the rims :), the thing about the super golf was in tunerracing.net but the website has been closed down for two months.i found the thread with H2 wheels etc. and the post that explains how to remove the spoiler but i dont get it.
2PACaveli:
copy the save game
then change the spoiler (so now u have 2 save games, totaly identical except for the spoiler)
u compare the files with the hex workshop and find the difference
now u just change it, no matter what u change it 2
go back 2 the game and load ur profile again, u should see it (or u shouldnt see it 2 be more precise )
hope i helped
...how long is the number, where is it..? can u help
gr8tor
Ricer
Ricer

no spoiler

Post by gr8tor »

just do as he says and the same as the turbo ecu .make copy of save,load save,change spoiler to difeferent one ,save exit, compare,the difference should be evident?I copy a save load it and use RX7 changer exe to change slot1 car,this changes car only but keeps all uniques vinyls etc,then I save ,compare, then change 2 rows at a time, save then load to see what changes are made.For slot 1 I start with line 5884 and work from the right back to left as the first 2 rows will change your car back to what it was or will crash my game .Hope this helps.May try to find numbers for spoiler. 8)

Return to “Most Wanted”