GTA 4 announced

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

The Gravedigger wrote:Wonder which city we're going to be at this time for GTA, seems we've coever all of the ones fro the original (or am I wrong?)..
yeah i was wondering that also, but it cant be necessary been connected to vice or liberty, or maybe it can be all the cities together plus a new one or ones, who knows gravedigger?
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

I think there are rumors going around that it will be based in London (a nice break from America I think). But people are annoyed, because they say they are somehow not capable of driving on the oppisite side of the road… they are unsure if they will hear good American songs on on radio… pathetic issues like that.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Right, like anyone obeys the laws of the road in GTA anyway. :roll:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:Right, like anyone obeys the laws of the road in GTA anyway. :roll:
Actually, you know, sometimes, I used to do that. Just obey the traffic rules and go for a cruise...very relaxing...:)
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Yeah, I do that sometimes too... then I spawn a tank. :lol:
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

YEAH!!! a real mess, just everything so quiet and relaxed and suddenly appears a tank on the road and starts destroying inoccent people.....how dramatic :roll:

and then cops everywhere trying to stop you, even if they destroy their own cars in the try....i often do that iin Vice City and San Andreas...amen to those games....
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

eventually the tank does catch on fire though (and blow up), then your screwed unless u can spawn a new one, or just use a cheat to get rid of ur wanted level.
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

Or you just hijack another tank :wink:
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Unless someone decides to run you over and stop on top of your body so you can't get up. :x
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

the guys from the army usually get you before you get a chance to steal their tank. The tanks in SA seemed alot weaker than the ones in GTA3 and VC, they blow up quicker and they dont always blow up cars when u smash into them.
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

It would've been nice if GTA4 was set in "The Big City" from GTA 2 - a nice gritty futrisitc twist :) But it does seem like London will be the next location, following their train of thought from GTA1 cities to GTA: London..
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Fadeproof wrote:the guys from the army usually get you before you get a chance to steal their tank. The tanks in SA seemed alot weaker than the ones in GTA3 and VC, they blow up quicker and they dont always blow up cars when u smash into them.
There's a cheat to turn any car you're driving into a tank. Not literally, but if you hit another car, it'll blow up. Unfortunately, you car cathces fire way too easily and more often than not blows up along with the car you hit. However that doesn't seem to happen with motorbikes, you can just keep hitting and blowing up all the cars you want without your motorcycle or dirtbike or whatever catching fire. :D

Return to “The Games”