No Need for Speed Undercover Demo

Need for Speed Undercover News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: No Need for Speed Undercover Demo

Post by Andre_online »

I'm not buying this game, that's for sure.. The demo itself sucked to begin with. I can't imagine how the real game would be like.. :(
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Andre_online wrote:I'm not buying this game, that's for sure.. The demo itself sucked to begin with. I can't imagine how the real game would be like.. :(
race_invader wrote:I think they are doing this so more people by the game just to try it out so EA gets more money... :lol:
Marketing strategy. How cunning.. :P
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

I'd like to be able to try it at least, so another TDU or Prostreet doesn't happen where I'm at recommended specs but it runs unplayably, and then there's the matter of is it easy to live with? or annoying.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

"This Strategy the EA use not @ all 2 save Money, but 1st 2 win more Buyers, who are not sure 2 buy this Game!" :idea:
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

It's still a stupid move IMO. I know EA wants to keep the storyline secret, but the least they could have done is let us feel how it drives... :?
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

It's very similar to NFS Most Wanted's demo. Honest.. You guys are not missing out on a lot. :)
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Um... did you get in with the website owners or something? How the hell could you have played the "demo"?
prince1142003 wrote:
FrankieGthang wrote:i think that there is no demo because through the demo u can see actually almost 90% of the final game,and maybe most people wouldn't by the full release if they didn't like the demo!
Hmmm, another very plausible reason behind not having a demo. This actually sounds more reasonable, given EA's not-so-generous past. This way people will buy the game because they have no preconceived notions from the demo, and EA may make more money than in the past. (At least, that's what the thought behind this reasoning would be)
And if that's the case, they better have some great online features, or else the piracy rates for it are going to go through the roof! :shock:

(I'm not talking about Warez or anything, I'm just saying... that's one reason normal people, (not pirates,) download demos... to see if the game is really crap or not...) :?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Carcrazy wrote:Um... did you get in with the website owners or something? How the hell could you have played the "demo"?
No, I didn't get in touch with anyone. As a matter of fact, I just had to pick up a game controller and play it at my own will. Cool right? :)

LOL!

Kidding! But I wasn't kidding about having played the demo.. Read my review on the official Undercover thread in the GD forum. :)
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Oh, so I take it you were at that convention thing? =P
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I was. Yep! 8)
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Haha... so does it really seem any better than the last few releases? :P

Speaking of which, i think I just realized how much more I like playing games on a console vs PC... that may be why I've hated the last few so much! :lol: *Thinks of playing U2 years ago...*

Return to “News”