Help required

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
tigerhawk
Ricer
Ricer

Help required

Post by tigerhawk »

I have gotten a save file from this site's utils and Save game section.The savce game is about having bonus cars(including the police ones) in the garage.The save game is by Koffi.But the problem is whenever i try to run the game using that profile the game crashes to desktop.But when i try the other normal profiles,the game runs fine.I can't seem to use the bonus cars.Can some one help me with that.?What is the problem or a workable bonus-cars-added savegame.
REBEL35SUSPECT
Ricer
Ricer

Post by REBEL35SUSPECT »

that could be because koffi forgot to fix the checksum of the savegame but also not all of the bonus cars can be used some will crash the game
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

are you sure you have the Black Edition of the game? if not patch it. no bonus cars are availalbe in the regular version.

and Koffy wouldn't be careless enough to not fix the checksum. that would only cause the game to refuse to load the profile, not make the game crash.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Let me correct you Prince, I can be careless enough to do anything (or not do it). LOL
No, now talking seriously, if I had forgotten to fix the cecksum the game would just say the file is corrupted and won't load it. If the game crashes that is probably because you don't have Black Edition.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

well, considering that files in the Utils section are usually reviewed by admins, and are downloaded by a lot of people, there would've been comments and questions about this earlier. since there haven't, i assumed that the file was uploaded correct
tigerhawk
Ricer
Ricer

Post by tigerhawk »

I have the Balck edition version but the problem has been solved as i used another profile to play.

Return to “Help & Support”