nfsu2 - perfectly tuned supra?

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
adamjt186
Ricer
Ricer

nfsu2 - perfectly tuned supra?

Post by adamjt186 »

does anyone know how to tune a supra up well? for circuit and drifting, thnx alot :D this is really doing my head in lol
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

im a big supra fan, but the supra simply cannot compete in the circuit or drag races. However, the supra can be tuned well to do drifting, but i have uninstalled the game, so sorry man
adamjt186
Ricer
Ricer

Post by adamjt186 »

im fine with drags, mine can get to 219mph usually i get about 215
ive been working on cercuit tuning and the only thing is it spins out easily, can ppl just post there supra setups please or the best handeling setup
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

The Supra did the game fine for me in my first run through NFSU2. It was on the PS2 version and I deleted the save, though. I play the game on the PC now.
Turbo King
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbo King »

Yea supra is a great high speed cruise car, however it is a tad heavy for short drags and 4 drift. But if you experiment with the settings you may be able to get it right. I usually pull up the boost on the turbo in the 5000-6500 rpm range(this gives a fatter torque curve + gains of 15- 40 bhp) and the same with the ECU. From there you probably want to lower the traction on rear a tad and mess with the ride height until you find a good balance between getting big angles and still having control. Anyway thats what i usually do... Hope this helps
:D

Return to “Underground 2”