EA Link user's, Who else didn't get the Ultimate Performance

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
Boosted420a
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

EA Link user's, Who else didn't get the Ultimate Performance

Post by Boosted420a »

The only reason I pre-ordered NFS Carbon CE via the EA Link downloader was the fact that I was supposed to receive the Ultimate Performance Bundle, which was supposed to have the 71' Challanger and Pagani Zonda unlocked and available in all the car selection screens. Also, I was supposed to have all the perfromance unlocks available in both "My Cars" and "Career" mode.

I called and tried to get the EA tech to understand this, but the poor guy's english was not so good, so we ended up going in circles until I gave up.

After all that has happened in the past few days, I'm not surprised at all by this, but I am upset that I did not receive what I paid for. Anyone else in the same boat?

Here is proof that my pre-order should have come with the Ultimate Performance Bundle:

marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

that sucks man. so this is completely off topic but are the Dark Rydas back?
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Hm, arent those already ingame but you gotta unclock em? Or its completly different content?
Django
Stock
Stock

Post by Django »

I simply bought the collector's edition, and I can't find the Zonda, nor did I have all performance parts unlocked D:
Boosted420a
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Boosted420a »

Abrams wrote:Hm, arent those already ingame but you gotta unclock em? Or its completly different content?
Well, my interpretation of what that email says is that they are already supposed to be unlocked. Also all the performance upgrades should be... unlocked, and available. Which is not the case.

Knowing how EA runs things, I could see them saying something like oh yeah, you have to play through to unlock the cars, but then WTF is an Ultimate Performance Bundle then?

marshallpre1-
Whats up man. Long time no see. Wish things were how they were back in the day of the first underground. Those were some good times. DarkRydas... I think is dead... at least for me it is... hehe.

Django-
When you load up your game, goto my cars. you should have a 71 ' Challenger and a Pagani Zonda you should be able to add to your garage, at least that's how I'm interpreting that email... "any car selection screen"
Django
Stock
Stock

Post by Django »

They aren't there

Return to “Carbon”