NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

to put it simple... quite
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

Very, you're basically limited to changing width and height, sizes of holes and indentations. And all those areas are predetermined, you can't move them around.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

And the Autosculpt (TM, etc, blah da blah) kits are, IMO, generally quite a lame base to work from :roll:
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

^ agree dont even use them on most of my cars
dln
Ricer
Ricer

Post by dln »

the thing that bugs me most about them is how they use the same ones for a bunch of different cars. if only each car had their own unique autosculpt parts...

the spoilers and hoods are decent tho
keanhong
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by keanhong »

i luv the after market parts.. especially the Wheel.. the design is awesome
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Most autosculpt is lame, and doesn't fin in with the car. Only ever used borillo and stag.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Autosculpt was hyped up and look at all the people that were disappointed.

Only good parts were the Aftermarket rims.
korge
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

4 bumpers, where 2 are ugly, are very limited. It's more a gimmick at this stage, but maybe EA will put it to a next level.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

what ireally hate about some of the autosculpt rear bumpers is they have that gay little single exhaust pipe in the middle. i ask ea how the hell does a viper, corvette, etc look cool with a little pewny exhaust tip in the center. [-(
Professional
Professional

Post by 99k »

Autosculpt is nothing like it sounded. So dissapointing. At first I thought sculpt our own bumpers great! I thought maybe youd add a hole/vent here and then it mirrored it on the other side etc
itay1r
Ricer
Ricer

Post by itay1r »

i thought it would be much better, and it disappointed so bad! [once again, EA did a "great" job]
the bumpers are so UGLY!!! i rather use after market bodykits... the only thing that was good in the costuming section was the HUGE amount of rims 2 choose from... and showing off with the sexy supercharges. i really wanted 2 see some Neons shiznit cuz all of the game is at night... and that was the MOST annoying thing in carbon.. even more then the crashes and all the rest...

I'm really expecting 2 see some Honda's with neons in the next NFS game.
dln
Ricer
Ricer

Post by dln »

darknight788 wrote:what ireally hate about some of the autosculpt rear bumpers is they have that gay little single exhaust pipe in the middle. i ask ea how the hell does a viper, corvette, etc look cool with a little pewny exhaust tip in the center. [-(
couldn't agree more. assuming they include autosculpt in the next nfs game, i hope they give us the option to choose how many, as well as where they're placed (back/side).
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

The new autosculpt system should have a base block where you can add curves, vents, canards, other features, and have endless possibilites that you can create. Kinda like a CAD system. The autosculpt was a lot more basic than I expected. The mufflers suck, they should use real parts. They should also have fender customisation, and the autosculpt rims should have dish.

Anyway, Aftermarket parts should be REAL. Rims are good, but they should have the uber sexy volk GT-C (deep dish five spokes). The bodykits sould be seperate components like in the original undergrounds, with an option to get a whole package if you're lazy. Sure, have some of the lame EA kits, but throw in some Chargespeed, Vertex, Origin, C-west etc. It would also be good to split the kits up into even more pieces, with guards instead of whole wide body kits available. I'm sure they have THE MONEY for licences, and they might get them for free because they are advertising the parts.

P.S. EA, please don't cut corners! At least change the GTI badge on the bodykit for the R32! For godsake, make an effort! Underground one was good, but now you have gotten full of yourselves. That's why some people aren't bothering to buy it and just getting it illegally now.

P.P.S. The bodykits for the Murcielago are disgusting!

P.P.P.S. Make the games longer, and put difficulty levels in!

P.P.P.P.S. EA, don't stuff us around and make some things unlockable only for on-line gamers, don't penalise those with a limited internet plan. And I'm sure the modders would appreciate being able to mod whatever car they want.

P.P.P.P.P.S. I hope EA actually reads these forums!

P.P.P.P.P.P.S P.S stands for Post Scriptum BTW.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

I think the way it was in NFS U2 was way better then in Carbon, the auto sculpt is to limited and to few and dull looking parts. The after market parts looks 10 times better then the auto sculpt parts.
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

Yeah it would be awesome if we had all the bodyparts from NFSU2 and the Vinylsculpting from Carbon... :D

Return to “Carbon”