Fashion Thread

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Fashion Thread

Post by korge »

Anyone else have a interest in fashion? Deep down, I know everyone want to dress well, no matter your style... This is especially true with hiphop and the collection of shoes.

Well, No homo jokes or posts are needed as there is nothing homo about being fashionable.

I currently dress casually. Denim jeans and cargo shorts depending on weather. And my tops are just polos and button down shirts. If I had money, I definetly go for that edgy punk rock look, but it is hard to pull the look of colors together so I appluad the few who can pull it off.

I want to get a haircut soon and whew... Do I want to get this.. :lol:
Attachments
Love that hair... (:
Love that hair... (:
korge
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Homo. :lol:
underoath285
Drift King
Drift King

Post by underoath285 »

tattoos, snake bites, tight jeans, black band shirts.

:-D
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

GT3x24x7 wrote:Homo. :lol:
agreed. a normal guy normally does not care about fasion as long as they look decent, and dress like themselfs.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

And people that don't have any common sense like to judge people based on stereotypes. Oh, burn.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

you say that like you do have common sence yourself..... :roll:
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Fishwhiz wrote:
GT3x24x7 wrote:Homo. :lol:
agreed. a normal guy normally does not care about fasion as long as they look decent, and dress like themselfs.
Actually, such a person is called a metrosexual. Are you metro, korge? :lol:

Gimme comfy jeans, a t-shirt, and a dress shirt anyday. It's my look, and it's what I wear. Mostly.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Fishwhiz wrote:you say that like you do have common sence yourself..... :roll:
Even if I don't, I can at least take a little comfort in knowing I can spell. ;)
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

dood this is a frikin fourm what does it matter if you can speel or not. most of my posts i just slap together, unlike you who takes time to check your spelling and grammar on a place where noone knows you.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

You're talking to about 75% of the regular posters here.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Ok, back to the ho.. er, fashion, please.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Cargo pants FTW. \:D/
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

GT you cracked me up...

A few months ago I went shopping with a Girlfriend of mine, cause she said I needed some more fasioneble clothes... (still don't know what is wrong with some jeans and a T-Shirt :P)
So she choose the stuff for me to wear (and buy ofcourse)
Some stuff was pretty nice but the jeans I bought... I still don't get it...
I paid like 150E for a pair of Jeans and the factory already made some "fake" damage/wear... And I was like... WHY? And she said it looks cool and trendy :roll:
I could have achieved the same result when I wear a old pair of Jeans for years.... but No that's not cool...
And the pockets why are they so damn low? If I put my wallet and Phone in my back pockets and I sit down, I have to remove them cause I will sit on them, wich isn't comfortable.
But other then that they are comfortable pair of jeans.

I'm not a really fashion man, I always choose comfort over looking good, if something looks good but is utterly uncomfortable I won't wear it, if something looks decent and is comfortable it's for me :lol:
I'm also not into the popular brands, I'm more into the brands that good a nice clean collection, and not to fasioneble, I like timeless stuff, not stuff that you wear cause it's hot or cool or what ever and a year later, it becomes sooo last wednesday.
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Nicely put Stig.

I just wear neat, comfortable clothes, without any regard for fashion or trends.
Most of my clothes are bought from Target . . .
Jana
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jana »

TheStig wrote:GT you cracked me up...

A few months ago I went shopping with a Girlfriend of mine, cause she said I needed some more fasioneble clothes... (still don't know what is wrong with some jeans and a T-Shirt :P)
So she choose the stuff for me to wear (and buy ofcourse)
Some stuff was pretty nice but the jeans I bought... I still don't get it...
I paid like 150E for a pair of Jeans and the factory already made some "fake" damage/wear... And I was like... WHY? And she said it looks cool and trendy :roll:
I could have achieved the same result when I wear a old pair of Jeans for years.... but No that's not cool...
And the pockets why are they so damn low? If I put my wallet and Phone in my back pockets and I sit down, I have to remove them cause I will sit on them, wich isn't comfortable.
But other then that they are comfortable pair of jeans.

I'm not a really fashion man, I always choose comfort over looking good, if something looks good but is utterly uncomfortable I won't wear it, if something looks decent and is comfortable it's for me :lol:
I'm also not into the popular brands, I'm more into the brands that good a nice clean collection, and not to fasioneble, I like timeless stuff, not stuff that you wear cause it's hot or cool or what ever and a year later, it becomes sooo last wednesday.
i always like to wear comfortable stuff,screw the fashion!
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Fashion well i hate fashion... I always wear a Band T-Shirt mostly Metallica or HIM. Then i have jeans

to be honest here only black tops looks good on me :? i am going to get colors soon but working on it slowly......

My hair what im going to get later on it going to be Black with Blue or Red highlights or whatever its called 8) pretty cool im only doing that coz my hair as always shiny and really really straight now dont ask me what do i use coz i have no idea well i could look at the bottle or whatever but no.. :twisted:
Jana
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jana »

my favourite t-shirt is linkin park
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

I dress all skater all the time, thats all im saying, i never where anything different.
- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

Post by - Rx7 - »

T Shirt n jeans fine for me :-)
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

race_invader wrote:Fashion well i hate fashion... I always wear a Band T-Shirt mostly Metallica or HIM. Then i have jeans

to be honest here only black tops looks good on me :? i am going to get colors soon but working on it slowly......

My hair what im going to get later on it going to be Black with Blue or Red highlights or whatever its called 8) pretty cool im only doing that coz my hair as always shiny and really really straight now dont ask me what do i use coz i have no idea well i could look at the bottle or whatever but no.. :twisted:

Lol Oh yeah and i forgot i love my Snakebite piercings :D they just suite me :wink:

I should really send in another picture later on.... on the Post Yourself thread :idea:
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

i used to normally wear very baggy jeans like rappers cuz i was a noob... now i dont feel like wearing the super wide and baggy clothes cuz they make me look black :lol:

now i normally wear a tshirt and jeans
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I never buy shirts with anything on them, I just want plain colored T's, usually darker colors because I wear those Hawaiian type over shirts (not the the weird designs, just blank).
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Stig, The current trend seems to be the washed out torn jeans. I dnot know why, but I think it looks good. some weird guys go the extra mile and rip a new one right over their crack. O.o

Onward... Fashion I believe is not a waste of time. I dont think you guys realize how ugly most women would be if they did not up keep themselves. And I think if one respects himself, he should do the same. It has nothing to do with homosexuality or being stupid or "not a normal man." Are movie actors or celebrities homo or not normal for taking care of their image? No.

This guy seems comfortable enough.

But this guy Im pretty sure wouldnt have a hard time getting a date.

I dont see anything wrong with that outfit. I think dressing like the lead singer from Green Day will make you say I like rock music better than just buying a 5 dollar token band shirt.
korge
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Are celebrities normal? No. And just so you know, the guy in the second pic either looks homosexual or emo, and if I were a girl, I certainly wouldn't want to go out with him. And look, the hobo's smiling, he's having a good time without looking good, and he's saving a bunch of money on clothes. :P
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

^ plus, there is a different between fashion and keeping urself look good... fashion is more looking at clothes or looking at people wearing clothes n stuff... keeping urself look good is wearing good clothes and stuff like that... which doesnt involve looking at other peoples' clothes...

Return to “General Discussion”