Logitech MOMO dont work with Pro street!

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed ProStreet.
Be sure to search first!
Baztid
Stock
Stock

Logitech MOMO dont work with Pro street!

Post by Baztid »

I cant get my Logitech MOMO to work with NFS Pro Street..
Something is making the cursor move down all the time.. just goes around and around in the menu like the down button being pressed all the time =/
I cant configure the controls, i managed to get a race going with a bit of timing on pressing the enter key but then nothing was working as it "should".
The left shiftpaddel was the gas and the shift stick was like esc etc.. the wheel worked though! but not much else.
I maneged to go into the options and saw that the z-axel was set to shift gear? its like everything is in the wrong place and i just cant configure it or change anything since the cursor keeps going down to the bottom in every menu.
I have tried reinstalling everything.. from the game to every driver, tried to uninstall the wingman logitech profiler thing and start the game but same thing.
I can play with the keybord but thats just not an option :evil:

I use Vista 64bit with 4gig ram 8800gts card and amd6400+ if anyone needs to know.. (faq when posting in forums like this) :wink:

Im open for all suggestions!
Really looking forward to solving this so i can start playing.. :!:
davidjansen
Stock
Stock

Re: Logitech MOMO dont work with Pro street!

Post by davidjansen »

My sugestion would be to check the Logitech Profiler down in the system tray and check that you dont have a profile running for a different game or maybe even upgrading your Logitech Drivers and if that wont do anything to help you try quitting the Profiler before you load the game

I am using a MOMO stearing wheel with pro street and am having no problems at all
if none of my sugestions work then i am out of ideas for you, but atleast you have somewhere to start.

Return to “Help & Support”