Today's Car: '06 Corvette Z06

Need for Speed Undercover News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Today's Car: '06 Corvette Z06

Post by Bojan »

http://www.nfsunlimited.eu/media/flvplayer.swf[/embed]

$200,000, RWD, 505HP, 470 lbs/tq, Top Speed: 198mph
bluestreak908
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Today's Car: '06 Corvette Z06

Post by bluestreak908 »

the price values are way off
why should a zo6 be 200k thats a ripoff
in reality its about 75k
also they made the tuners like the evo and supra way too expensive, they should be more like 40-55k
does any1 else think that this is messed up?
TUNERS ROCK!!!
the_lonely_lion
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by the_lonely_lion »

bluestreak908 wrote:the price values are way off
why should a zo6 be 200k thats a ripoff
in reality its about 75k
also they made the tuners like the evo and supra way too expensive, they should be more like 40-55k
does any1 else think that this is messed up?
a its a game the price dont matter #-o
b great car love the zo6 =D> =D>
lion is my name racing is my game
CMuscle1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by CMuscle1 »

If you stop the video at :15 you can see the stingray in the background :D But Sweet Z06 =P~
Ricer

Post by juveenile »

i dunno why but i really don`t like this car, dunno :D
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

If this was a ZR1, the value would be slightly reasonable. But for the Z06?? That's a little overpriced. :?
TONTO89
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TONTO89 »

boooorrrrrinnnggg. and ugly :lol:
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

Yeah, CMUSCLE1 : i see the stingray :D !! i like the corvette z06 a lotttttttttt !! :wink: // it's gonna be one of my first cars in undercover, with the help of my corvette, i finished carbon and i took down darrius and i used it in prostreet as my drag machine :D, also in most wanted i used it a lot especially in cop pursuits :mrgreen: :mrgreen: !!!! great muscle !! =D>
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
the_lonely_lion
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by the_lonely_lion »

elie8 wrote:Yeah, CMUSCLE1 : i see the stingray :D !! i like the corvette z06 a lotttttttttt !! :wink: // it's gonna be one of my first cars in undercover, with the help of my corvette, i finished carbon and i took down darrius and i used it in prostreet as my drag machine :D, also in most wanted i used it a lot especially in cop pursuits :mrgreen: :mrgreen: !!!! great muscle !! =D>
elie8 you can say thay aging :mrgreen: i already got my career planed
first car to buy 2006 Mazda RX-8 my racing car
second car is 06 Corvette Z06 more for the cops
3rd 95 Mazda RX-7 for heroic driving
4th 06 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 for the highway
5th 06 Dodge Viper SRT10 back up car
6th '07 Dodge Charger SRT8 last car to buy
what ever cash i have left it for parts :D :D undercover will be the best need for speed ever =D> =D>
lion is my name racing is my game
juveenile
Ricer
Ricer

Post by juveenile »

the_lonely_lion wrote:
elie8 wrote:Yeah, CMUSCLE1 : i see the stingray :D !! i like the corvette z06 a lotttttttttt !! :wink: // it's gonna be one of my first cars in undercover, with the help of my corvette, i finished carbon and i took down darrius and i used it in prostreet as my drag machine :D, also in most wanted i used it a lot especially in cop pursuits :mrgreen: :mrgreen: !!!! great muscle !! =D>
elie8 you can say thay aging :mrgreen: i already got my career planed
first car to buy 2006 Mazda RX-8 my racing car
second car is 06 Corvette Z06 more for the cops
3rd 95 Mazda RX-7 for heroic driving
4th 06 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 for the highway
5th 06 Dodge Viper SRT10 back up car
6th '07 Dodge Charger SRT8 last car to buy
what ever cash i have left it for parts :D :D undercover will be the best need for speed ever =D> =D>
man you really live the game, lol
skyline-man295
Ricer
Ricer

Post by skyline-man295 »

The prices are away of
but ...
u get alot of money for races..
at the start of the game u get 6,000 per race!
thats some good money so buying cars souldnt be to hard :D
kimd41
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by kimd41 »

undercover will be the best need for speed ever =D> =D>
No it won't, it's just the hype. Everyone was saying that for ProStreet before it came too.
driverx15
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by driverx15 »

kimd41 wrote:No it won't, it's just the hype. Everyone was saying that for ProStreet before it came too.
oh calm down
think positive you moron, this could very well be the best nfs.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

The best NFS was Porsche Unleashed. So shut up everyone :mrgreen:

Well, EA has the magic to put most of the people super hyped about a upcoming NFS. Everyone was saying that Carbon was going to be the best, that PS was going to be the best, etc. I want to think that Undercover will be a way better MW, which was one of the best :P.

Btw, nice car, but I would prefer the C6 or the C5.
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

Lion : nice strategy bro !! :D // i haven't figured out mine yet :wink: !! // a lot of members are talking about DLC :? : there is no need for DLC in my opinion coz 90% of the greatest cars are in undercover : gallardo superleggera, bugatti veyron, mclaren f1 ... (they were DLC in Prostreet :) ), maybe a subaru should have been added but that's a lost i can accept :D !! we've got the evoz guys !! wake up u all !! they work as a subaru but they are more efficient :P :P !! 4 days and i go undercover and i will be on my own :P :P !! LOL !!!! :D :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: =D>
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

kimd41 wrote:
No it won't, it's just the hype. Everyone was saying that for ProStreet before it came too.
I actually found ProStreet to be quite good. So you really can't make a general statement that Undercover may not live up to it's hype because to some people it may, and some people may just hate it.
driverx15
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by driverx15 »

prince1142003 wrote:I actually found ProStreet to be quite good. So you really can't make a general statement that Undercover may not live up to it's hype because to some people it may, and some people may just hate it.
amen to that my friend.
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

prince1142003 wrote:
kimd41 wrote:
I actually found ProStreet to be quite good. So you really can't make a general statement that Undercover may not live up to it's hype because to some people it may, and some people may just hate it.
200% agree right there. It doesn't matter what suits you or not. In the end, it's all a matter of opinion, like the game or hate it. Now in the case of EA listening to those exotic fantwats and removing tuners like they've been put under mind control... :evil:
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Dunko
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dunko »

KammyworldRacerGT4 wrote:Now in the case of EA listening to those exotic fantwats and removing tuners like they've been put under mind control... :evil:
I can't tell whether you meant to leave that as an incomplete sentence. I think they've been thinning out the tuners because they just don't give you as big of a rush when you see them in real life. Yesterday (I made sure to count) I saw three different Nissan 350Zs on three different occasions. Yeah, they get old pretty fast. The last time I saw even a muscle car was well over a two weeks ago. Exotic? Who knows. I just know there is nothing that makes my day more than to see a brand new Orange 09 Challenger go through the intersection within 2 miles of my house.

And to make sure this isn't an off-topic post, I love the Corvette. Also, is the "0" in "Z06" a number or a letter?
eat, sleep, race
XCROSSX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by XCROSSX »

Dunko wrote: Also, is the "0" in "Z06" a number or a letter?
number.

This car is a great addition, but I hoped for the ZR-1...

If EA would ever again remove tuners from NFS they would make a great mistake, cause the first NFS game had: rx-7, supra and NSX(umm, maybe this one ain't much of a tuner). And also it's good that they never removed muscles :mrgreen:
GT3x24x7 wrote:I don't get why the word 'irony' has nothing to do with metallurgy.
TONTO89
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TONTO89 »

KammyworldRacerGT4 wrote:
200% agree right there. It doesn't matter what suits you or not. In the end, it's all a matter of opinion, like the game or hate it. Now in the case of EA listening to those exotic fantwats and removing tuners like they've been put under mind control... :evil:
god you're little war against exotics is getting real annoying. I mean its fine if you have your own opinions and whatnot but when you rag on something all the time your point is overdone. I absolutely hate Buggatti Veyrons and the corvette that was just posted but I don't dis on other people for liking them
EA doesn't have full control of the cars that show up in the game. they have to get licenses from the companies that make the cars. is it possible that maybe subaru didn't want the impreza in this version much like honda didn't want their cars? I don't know but it seems like a possibility
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

TONTO89 wrote:
KammyworldRacerGT4 wrote:
god you're little war against exotics is getting real annoying. I mean its fine if you have your own opinions and whatnot but when you rag on something all the time your point is overdone. I absolutely hate Buggatti Veyrons and the corvette that was just posted but I don't dis on other people for liking them
EA doesn't have full control of the cars that show up in the game. they have to get licenses from the companies that make the cars. is it possible that maybe subaru didn't want the impreza in this version much like honda didn't want their cars? I don't know but it seems like a possibility
:-s

Um... if you think that my little "war" - if it can even be called that - is dumb... then why in the blue hell did you respond to me anyway? A more sensible thing to do would be to just ignore me so I can go back into my delusional, one-sided, right-wing world... :roll:
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
driverx15
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by driverx15 »

KammyworldRacerGT4 wrote::-s

Um... if you think that my little "war" - if it can even be called that - is dumb... then why in the blue hell did you respond to me anyway? A more sensible thing to do would be to just ignore me so I can go back into my delusional, one-sided, right-wing world... :roll:

maybe he wanted to let you know that is was getting annoying so youd stop?
am i the only one who thinks this?
use your head kammyworldracer.

corvettes lookin good.
Dunko
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dunko »

driverx15 wrote:maybe he wanted to let you know that is was getting annoying so youd stop?
am i the only one who thinks this?
use your head kammyworldracer.
No, you are not the only one who thinks that.
eat, sleep, race
driverx15
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by driverx15 »

okay, just making sure.

Return to “News”