GTA - San Andreas!!

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
hot sauce
Drift King
Drift King

GTA - San Andreas!!

Post by hot sauce »

SAN ANDREAS
Attachments
GTASA.JPG
(61.35 KiB) Downloaded 3309 times
hot sauce
Drift King
Drift King

Post by hot sauce »

hey guys, i'm sure everybody is as eager to no as much as they can about this new game! so im starting this topic so that you can post anything youve heard about it so far!! or share with us any rumors you might have heard. heres the some news ive dug up!

TA: San Andreas confirmed and dated

Rockstar Games announces that it will release Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas exclusively for the PlayStation 2 in October.

After registering a number of potential Grand Theft Auto titles earlier this year, Rockstar Games has today confirmed that the next game in the series will be Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. A PlayStation 2 exclusive, the game is currently scheduled for release in North America on October 19, and in Europe on October 22.

"In the past couple of years, we have put an enormous amount of pressure on ourselves to ensure we do everything possible to exceed people's expectations with Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas," said Sam Houser, president of Rockstar Games. "Even though we still have eight months to go, we are starting to become very proud of what we have achieved and we can't wait to get the game into players' hands."

"We are extremely humbled by the success of the Grand Theft Auto series and it has made us push ourselves further than ever to create a title in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that will hopefully redefine the Grand Theft Auto series and revolutionize open-ended gameplay and video game production values," added Leslie Benzies, president of Rockstar North.

We'll bring you more information on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas as soon as it becomes available.

By Justin Calvert, GameSpot [POSTED: 03/01/04 05:22 AM]

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/g ... 90315.html
Sergio
UMP Lead Producer
UMP Lead Producer

Post by Sergio »

i want some SCREENSHOTS!!!!
´07 Opel Astra 1.6 TURBO
´97 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rs (Sold)
hot sauce
Drift King
Drift King

Post by hot sauce »

so do i my friend so d i!
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

lol i hope its as good as its meant to be
bronco
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bronco »

only ps2?!?! wtf!!!! wat bout me!.....
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

lol its ok for me
hot sauce
Drift King
Drift King

Post by hot sauce »

yeah, i'm hoping they will convert it to PC, even though converted games are never as good! anyways either way PC or PS2 i'll be happy
Sergio
UMP Lead Producer
UMP Lead Producer

Post by Sergio »

well pc version of vice city were better than ps2 version
´07 Opel Astra 1.6 TURBO
´97 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rs (Sold)
hot sauce
Drift King
Drift King

Post by hot sauce »

ii'm not sure that it was any better graphically? but i deffenetly preffer playing on PC rather then on my

vice city is the only game ive played thats been converted that ive enjoyed more on PC!!
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

yeh but u cpuld change the graphics in the options in the ps2 version
lol only i knew how ;) and it better be good otherwise i will be pissed
OFF TOPIC: sergio i loved the live to drift vide that was tops
hot sauce
Drift King
Drift King

Post by hot sauce »

With the logo release of GTA San Andreas; Kodo of GTA Gaming has done some investigating. Seen below is the San Andreas logo alongside artwork of GTA3 character "El Burro", notice the similarity of his tattoo to the logo?

Whats more El Burro plays a key part in the first GTA game in the city of San Andreas as the Mexican gangster handing out your orders

Could this be a clue to the themes of San Andreas and it's central characters or just a weird coincidence? Only time will tell...

Source: http://www.codenamegta3.co.uk/
Attachments
San-Andreas-Diablos.jpg
(32.45 KiB) Downloaded 10138 times
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

nice find
i just cant wait till it comes out
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

GTA 2 ruled, I never got tired of it. Then came GTA 3... which was even better, a whole new experience. I loved the theme, the atmosphere, evrything of it. It was just great. GTA Vice City sucked imo, compared to. It was too bright, had too many colours compared to the greyish GTA 3 and adopted another style, which kinda ruined it for me. Even with the addons of bikes, talking main character .. whatever, GTA 3 was still better imo. I wonder what they can pull out of their behinds to make San Andrea better than that ...

I never played a fps on a console, nor could I ever immagine doing it ... the mouse is so smooth and natural, it would surely feel odd to have to work with joysticks
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

i want it to have multipul charicters what u can choose from and different lifestyles u can live etc
hot sauce
Drift King
Drift King

Post by hot sauce »

i want them to encorperate a multiplayer option, just like MTA but better quility and have without the major LAG!!! dunno if they will because its only being released on PS2 they might use the PS2 online option... who knoWS?? cant wait though!!
bronco
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bronco »

i reckon they shouldnt compromise the number of cds or size and limit the graphical and player interface, like with vice city, it was pretty plain graphics cause it wouldve been huge, it was already like 2gb or something write?. who gives a damn i mean i can bet almost all of u have over 40gb harddrives right?..thinking of buying driv3r if it comes out for pc and true crimes streets of LA, both are similiar to vice city style, run around steal cars, kill people. wat fun:D
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

i've got an 80gb
is dat big?
bronco
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bronco »

yea thats pretty big, but some people are getting crazy, a friend of mines got 320gb...
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

wow that is huge and how do i know what i'm running like i hear all these ppl saying alot of different numbers and stuff
hot sauce
Drift King
Drift King

Post by hot sauce »

dude what are you talking about??
b
y the by i have a 160GB, thats a huge Hard drive but i download a crap load of music and videos... stil i only use about 10% of it anyway!!
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

dont wurry and that it huge
my pc is old soo it runs sooo slowly n e wayz
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

hot sauce wrote:dude what are you talking about??
b
y the by i have a 160GB, thats a huge Hard drive but i download a crap load of music and videos... stil i only use about 10% of it anyway!!
lol .. much you say? ... uhmmm ... I hardly download, and I'm already at 55% used of my 120 gb ... 1 month from last reformat ... lol ... no matter how hard I try ... >.< I can't keep the data away from my comp!!! It's like a black hole, it attracts things to it :p ... not my fault :roll: 8)
bronco
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bronco »

hmm, talking about harddrives, i need a new one, im up to 50gb on my 60gb....uh oh....
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

wow ur pc must be running slow then

Return to “The Games”