~.:`Your desktop can tell a story!`:.~

The lightly moderated completely off topic board with where the usual posting restrictions do not apply. Forum games welcome. There's a catch though: your post count will not increase.
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

~.:`Your desktop can tell a story!`:.~

Post by Stereo »

Make a story out of your desktop icons names (preferrably going down one row and then down the next, and so on, unless you have a jumbled up desktop.)
You can post your desktop if you wish, but I didn't feel like it. You can add in words to make it make more sense and even add some stuff like the "starbucks" in mine. You can also use parts of names or separate words (Frostwire, frost wire or frosty wire, etc)

I Recycled steam far after drinking alcohol that is made of precision win, and is an explorer of offices and a WoW player, leading to your Movie Studio which is gimped because you burned your images with a frosty wire made of tunes, and fraps were sold in a starbucks which can be located on Google Earth while being the most wanted.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: ~.:`Your desktop can tell a story!`:.~

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Reduce, reuse, recycle.
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

That was short. :(
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

All I have is my recycle bin. I like a clean desktop. :P
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

If someone were ever to attempt to throw My Computer in the Recycle Bin, then the Mozilla Firefox would swoop down and the offender would Go To jail.

Four icons. ^_^
_BLAHHEAD_
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by _BLAHHEAD_ »

If you recycle internet explorer, Sony Ericsson will use Microsoft intellitype to type the Call of Duty to Winamp. Using the Microsoft Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse, Morzilla Firefox will create Spores on the Truecrypt Cyberlink.Left 4 Dead, COMMODO uses Portals to create an uTorrent of Halos. After becoming the Most wanted, it goes to the Neverwinter nights to sign up for the Unreal Tournament.

I need to clean up my desktop, I don't even use half of those.
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

My Computer pwns Internet Explorer with its awesome Halo and Shockwave 1337 skillz. Using the BME Search Engine combined with the County Fair LimeWire PRO used ALZips SHOEI Motorcycle Helmet to become the Top Chef over InterActual Player. My Documents then pwnzored InterVideo WinDVD in a game of AVG Free to claim top awesomeness of Kez and Clyde's Photos in Xfire. iTunes used My Safe in conjunction with Bigpond Web Site Builder to create an Office of Publishers. I really need to use my Recycle Bin now.
Last edited by Koenigsegg_Rox on 25 Feb 2009, 08:57, edited 1 time in total.
XCROSSX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by XCROSSX »

To The Recycle Bin with Send Feedback, cause QIP Infium will make an Acrobat of my computer. So I have to use the DivX Converter cause otherwise Yahoo! Messenger will become a Guitar Pro and Gizmo will write a readme about My Documents. The DivX player will then watch some DivX Movies and ICQ 6.5 will play some Games with Nokia PC Suite. That's the true reason why Google Chrome opened Adobe Reader.

My Desktop: http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mydesktopt.jpg
GT3x24x7 wrote:I don't get why the word 'irony' has nothing to do with metallurgy.
MarioManeski
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MarioManeski »

My computer has Not used files and mIRC just shot Vegas 7.0 and it felt on Music and Movies.Google Chrome slept with my photos and internet explorer with game.exe.After nine months,Tropix and Tropix 2 came out and I`ve put them in the Games

Return to “Can of Spam”