NFSCars Shift Sponsor Car Contest

2009 Need for Speed SHIFT
Sinister
Ricer
Ricer

NFSCars Shift Sponsor Car Contest

Post by Sinister »

With permission from Bojan, I'm inviting you to participate in our contest at NFSCars.

The contest is simple, create a sponsor car which you would see on a regular track, then enter your screenshot
The rules are even more lenient. Use any NFS from Underground to Undercover, and create your car, paint, decals, and vinyls to make a track worthy 'sponsored' car. The more details, the better the car would look.
Add-on cars or vinyls not stock to the game will not be accepted as this contest is for all platforms.

This contest runs until the August 31, 2009 midnight PST. Judging will commence afterward and the winner will be announced by the End of September, depending on the amount of entries.

For more information and contest details, you can head over to The contest thread here
Official NFS Community Leader
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: NFSCars Shift Sponsor Car Contest

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

I know this is a bit off topic but can I say that the font colour of your name is extremely distracting, too fluro imo. Anyway, I might have a crack it's good that it's so open to anyone will be hard to vote for though lol
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Re: NFSCars Shift Sponsor Car Contest

Post by donaldgladden »

The contest would be alot less cluttered if you guys separated each game into a catagory. I can see the best cars from Underground killing the best cars from prostreet and so on and so forth down the line.

Return to “SHIFT”