UrQuattro's movies WIP

Come here to discuss game related movies/production.
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

UrQuattro's movies WIP

Post by UrQuattro »

I'll make this my own little thread where I'll announce my upcoming projects and so on. I hope that would be ok with everyone, eh? ;)

Well, jumping on the bandwagon and announcing releases, my movies are also on the UMP site.

But you probably got them already, since i can't remember how long ago I announced them in NFSU forums!

Are they the first full user made NFSU movies? Could be!:P

So the first announcement:
I am starting work on my first CMR4 movie!!! So you can add that to your WIP on the UMP site section... Let's just say it's going to be dedicated to Group B, and it will be complete as soon as I manage to unlock my baby, the Audi S1 Quattro!

So far I have recorded T16 Evo flying through a high speed stage in Finland, driven in ANGER baby! I checked the playback and it's absolutely perfect. I'm so psyched; this should own all my previous movies!
Last edited by UrQuattro on 10 Apr 2004, 23:44, edited 1 time in total.
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

So, after some 1 hour of work, which isn't much, I put together my first CMR4 video. It's only a preview of what comes later, and this one is on GrpB Peugot T16 Evo2 on Maximum Attack in Finland. I know that my NFSU movies didn't do justice to my driving skills, but this one is a bit better... Trying to handle the almost 500bhp beast on gravel at 140mph - not your average NFSU day! ;)
Here is a link - it's only 10MB and Speak now can upload it to UMP section. Enjoy!

LINK: http://uploads.peracha.com/nfsforums/Ur ... s%20on.zip
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

AWESOME!! Great work there UrQ, both on the production and the driving!! Who said you couldn't drive... :evil:
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

:!: :!: :!:
OK, so the update is here:

http://movies.nfsunlimited.net/colin.php

You will find 2 movies:

:arrow: RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP
This time you are invited to take a ride on all sorts of WRC cars and some other cars on all surfaces that you encounter in WRC - orange dirt in Australia, Huge jumps of Finland, the snowbanks of Sweden, tight and twisty turns in Spain, heavy rains of Japan and grueling races in Greece. Watch spectacular crashes, beautiful scenenry, awesome angles, 'amateur footage', cockpit cameras, sad moments and more. Action packed movie, don't miss out!
Rally Championship is also available in a 40MB, high quality video, (Same site), which let's you watch the movie in a full screen mode and see all the little details you miss in the small quality one. :wink:

:arrow: MAXIMUM ATTACK
This movie is all about the famous Maximum Attack in rallying, just like Hannu Mikkola, and Walter Rohl in the days of the 80's. Watch the sheer grunt of the 550BHP Audi S1 Quattro driven in anger through various stages, from Japan, to Sweden, to Finland, To USA. Listen to the co-drivers giuding the way, and the speeds faster than human can react.

Leave some feedback here if you got a chance.
UrQ.
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Alright, i promise to start reworking Rally Championship Part 2 tomorrow. Apparently, guys at BH Motorsports (that's a big race gaming website) really liked it, and also wanted more. (they give a poo about Rally Speak! ;)) so it gave me the extra motivation to make the movie. It will feature all my WRC skins and since I just found that the new Cam Hack v1.3 was released today, I feel very good about making this movie. So let's hope it's done this month. I have a "summer' break next week, and from may 3rd my summer term starts. So I hope during the next week finish the movie.

Oh, and the Rally Championship Movie got even an announcement on front page of BHM, which I think is pretty cool, since they put news releases on best games there as well. Boooojaah! :P
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Power to ya dude!! Don't be shy posting the new vid now... :D
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Alright, my latest movie is here
http://movies.nfsunlimited.net/pafiledb ... file&id=25

Get it!
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Man Urq you are making movie like nokia is making Mobile Phones... every day an other
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Rofl ...
EDIT:

Ha ha! My good friend, the one I mentioned before, who owned some sort of video editing software, gave it to me today (he visited on business). Boooyaa. It's Ulead Media Studio Pro 7.0 full retail, on a CD. So sweet, got tons of options I don't even know where to start. It's amazing. :) Now I'm gonna makes something special, without the problems I had with WMM2. Oh yes, I'm pretty happy! :P
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Ah... Media Studio Pro huh? LOL I'm ashamed to mention now htat I've had this proggie all along, it came in the pack with my video capture card!!

I remember taking a look at it when I installed and being completely confused by the arrays of effects and whatnot, plus it's like four separate apps that all interact - video edit, video painter/retoucher, text/titles editor etc. I thought, "wow!', then never opened it again!!

Soo... will be interesting to see what you can make with it mate! btw - What version you got? Mine is 6.5 which I think is outta date now... :)
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

I think I wrote 7.0.

And yes, it's like many programs in one: Audio Recorder, DVD maker (DVD, CDV and so on), Video edit, Video Paint, Video Capture, and GC Infinity, plus you can burn Disk Images.

Features are endless, and it seems very tough. You got 3! windows to work with that all show the clip, and you can lay over up to 7 clips... For sure just the right thing to make my rally championship video special... Just gotta figure out how, lol!
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

I have the full version of That Ulead stuff. My dad uses it.

Return to “UMP General Discussion”