The Need for Speed (nfs1)

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Need for Speed Porsche, Need for Speed High Stakes and older
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

The Need for Speed (nfs1)

Post by ^Sparco^ »

has anybody played nfs1? I want to know how is it, the cars included, any screenshot...
Last edited by ^Sparco^ on 27 May 2004, 23:09, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

I don't know where to download it because that's allowed here to say read the forum rulles dude. But i do know that you can't buy it in store's you'll have to search for it on ebay or something like that
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Moto City Onlne - how it looks - go to the Wallpaper section and check it out. it's muscle cars. That's NFS1, MCO.
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

I remember TNFS... Used to visit a friend of mine after school every day for months... I don't remember all cars, but it had at least 1 Ferrari, a Lamborghini Diablo, Acura NSX and a Chevrolet Corvette (I think)

I really thought the graphics were awesome at the time, but it was 1995, how could I know what we would be playing today, 9 years later? :) I remember that you could see what the traffic cars was supposed to be (I remember one car that looked like a Jeep Wrangler)

I gotta find it again, it's hidden somewhere at home... Haven't played it for 7 years...
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

and it had a Porsche 911 and a Toyota Supra :D
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

I HAVE NFS1..... but it wont work in my xp i cant figure it out... but it is damn hott cause as stig said its got my TT SUPRA
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

i shuld look in my cd, there must be somewere nfs1. as far as i remember that game was perfect for his times... ;)
Nomad
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Nomad »

Car list:
Lamborghini Diablo, Ferrari Testarossa, Porsche 911, Dodge Viper RT/10, Corvette (something), Toyota Supra TT, Mazda RX-7, Nissan NSX and last but not least - the Warrior Car.

NFS1 is 'Abbandon Ware' now. EA no longer supports it, nor have they gained revenue from it in 5+ years - thus also no longer in print. Your best hopes are knowing some one who has it, finding it on e-bay or by some freak act of god - finding it used at Electronic's Boutique.

Still, if having found one, you still have too deal with Direct-X incompatability and/or Windows XP when trying to install or run it. The DX incompatability is easily fixed on both Win 9x and WinXP, but Xp takes a little more hair pulling. With alot of coaxing, you can have a small chance of getting it too run on XP too - I've done it.
But all in all, if you have a Playstation or Playstation 2, try hunt out a PSX copy of NFS1. That way you can pop it in and play right off with no compatability problems at all. It's alot easier and there will be less hair all over your house from pulling it out of your head trying to get the PC version too run properly.

Return to “Older Need for Speed Games”