Fast and the Furious or 2Fast 2Furious

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.

Which Movie do you like better?

2 Fast 2 Furious
29%
The Fast and the Fuious
71%

Total votes: 34

widebody x
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Under a Bridge, Iceland or somewhere in Europe or to be more accurate in England

Fast and the Furious or 2Fast 2Furious

Post by widebody x »

im want to know who likes the movies 2f2f and the F&F best
widebody x
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Under a Bridge, Iceland or somewhere in Europe or to be more accurate in England

Post by widebody x »

[*.*]
Attachments
foto5.jpg
(4.23 KiB) Downloaded 5425 times
Seui
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Seui »

I'm about to watch TFTF, it had more races, and this story was more in depth. More into the cars, more charatcers, and had a more serious story line. 2F2F was a great movie (To me), but I like the 1'st one more.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

HUH weird.... according to you the 2nd is better.... but you like the 1st best.....

:?:?
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by Grez~Supra_RZ-S »

Both were about as realistic as star wars.
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
widebody x
Drift King
Drift King

Post by widebody x »

my favourite part in TFTF was when Brian had his eclispe in the first race and the 'scramble' , who agrees with me?
widebody x
Drift King
Drift King

Post by widebody x »

Seui wrote:I'm about to watch TFTF, it had more races, and this story was more in depth. More into the cars, more charatcers, and had a more serious story line. 2F2F was a great movie (To me), but I like the 1'st one more.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Grez~Supra_RZ-S wrote:Both were about as realistic as star wars.
Hey, Star wars is Great!! (But you are right lol)

I choose 2F2F because it is more exciting. But I have to say I love more the characters in the 1st movie. I am still confused about the drag thing (they talk with friends, take the cars, go 300kph and finish. then, there are their friends in finishline :? )

About 2F2F, I hate the end. How the hells can that muscle car FLY in that way??? And it casually arrives at the ship lol. too bad.....

There will be 3F3F???
Supra-man
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Supra-man »

yep, ur right dani, the fast and furious 3 will be out next summer, and vin diesle is in it this time.
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

I don't think it's gonna be called 3 fast 3 furious! And I don't think their gonna make another one!
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

They are making another. The title is a little hazy as of yet, it will feature Vin Diesel and will be set in Tokyo. Theyre the only details I have, other than Ive heard it may be out next year.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Yeah, I have always wanted to know what happens to Toretto, when he goes to Mexico (in the end of FnF1 ). I want to see again her girlfriend. And her sister!!! :p she is pretty.

A suggestion from mine is to make a reallistic movie. Oh and another thing: If Brian is in that new film, I dont want to see he is considered as God (like in 2f2f). Finally, I dont want "easy funny comments". An easy funny comment is, for example this: in The Phantom Menace, while travelling inside the planet (lol) Qui-gon say "There is always a bigger fish", after almost died!!!..
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

Fortunately, Paul Walker wont be featuring in the film. I hope the film is slightly realistic, it would be a huge improvement on the other 2 films.
toineed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by toineed »

Wel the fnf is better cause the cast was better at my opinion better story and it hasn't got suki!!! Suki firetruck the 2f2f movie up she was just bad but the cars were good as for fnf they were 2
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I would not mind spending the night with Toretto's sister... :D :oops:
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

umm,wheres the none choice...it would make the poll more dynamic. :D
korge
PowerSandro
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by PowerSandro »

toineed wrote:Suki firetruck the 2f2f movie up she was just bad but the cars were good as for fnf they were 2
I don't think so, I dream to firetruck Suki! heheheh I love Japanese girls... after you firetruck one you will love all! All Japanese girls that I see had perfect, small and delicious p***!

common Sadro... be a bit more subtle! (of not a lot more!!!)
next time leave away the details OK!, or I will help you leave it!
were are a NFS community there also kids here!! so....
let this be a warning!!!

TheStig
Matrix//Chick
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Matrix//Chick »

PowerSandro wrote:
toineed wrote:Suki firetruck the 2f2f movie up she was just bad but the cars were good as for fnf they were 2
I don't think so, I dream to f*** Suki! heheheh I love Japanese girls... after you f*** one you will love all! All Japanese girls that I see had perfect, small and delicious p***!
Ew....

Anyways, I like the first one most. The second one was ok..I love Suki's S2000, but the first one was just better story wise.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Matrix//Chick wrote:
PowerSandro wrote:
I don't think so, I dream to f*** Suki! heheheh I love Japanese girls... after you f*** one you will love all! All Japanese girls that I see had perfect, small and delicious p***!
Ew....
LOL! We are talking about movies, not girls! He probably mean Suki's car, which is pink :D
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

hey man, it's an hard choise...but I'm for the first episode cause....I love michelle rodriguez!!!! I think it's my perfect kind of girl :D
btw, I like more the screenplay in the first one, but the second has really a lot of cool cars (and it would be the minor thing with 10 millions dollars spent only for cars!!!)
I love too Japanese girls...very attractive for me; but suki's not all this beauty really (although her car is simply a jewel)
men, I've seen "the fast and the furious" 24 times!!!! now the tape has becomed damaged and I know all the dialogues (in italian)...I've gone crazy :shock:
to my healt protection I've seen 2 fast 2 furious only 4 times... :D
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

then it's time to see it in the real language... :P
Matrix//Chick
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Matrix//Chick »

I made the mistake of buying the first one with spanish subtitles....my spanish hassince improoved!

8)
MikeFarrar
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by MikeFarrar »

TFATF was way better than the second one. I reckon Paul Walker sucks. 2F2F was utter bullcrap. And in the 2F2F DVD (I was flicking through the features at my mates house) one of the producers mentioned they got a list of the hottest imports around. Now why did they pick the Skyline R34? Yes i know it's a skyline but there damn expensive. Most ppl over ere own R32's and R33's and they both can beat the pants off an R34. Also i think the producers of both movies overhype the Nitrous. Nitrous does give u a boost but not THAT big of a boost It looked like something from Star Trek when the ship went into hyperspace :lol:

~Mike
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

i think that thwey should be banned from all states! ;) both gay
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

They chose the R34 because its a symbol of Japanese power, more so than the other cars in the film. Unfortunately, they bought a GTR and converted it to RWD...Clearly shows the intelligence of the crew, when they could simply have bought a GTS-T, and put the bodykit on that instead.

Nitrous will increase performance like it does on the film, believe it or not, just not in the same way. When you hit the N20, you wont see everything become a blur, in fact, the only way youll really tell youve hit it is the tacho going into redline. For proof of just how effective a 150 shot of N20 can be, search the top gear video on kazaa of an old stripped out Jag XJ using it, against the cream of the worlds supercars. They do a before and after race.
Before: Jag slaughtered, pulls a late 15 to early 16 if I remember. 996 turbo comes first.
After: Jag manages to beat everything, despite competition from the 996.And the greatest thing about the video? The precious corvette getting its ass tanned by everything, including a 1.8 caterham. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”