New screenshots

Need for Speed Underground 2 News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

New screenshots

Post by Bojan »

EA published screenshots of another set of their Vinyl contest for Need for Speed Underground. This time you'll see the Navigator, Hyundai Coupe and the Impreza.
View them in our screenshots section <a href="http://www.nfsunlimited.net/underground ... s">here</a>.
Last edited by Bojan on 05 Oct 2004, 10:58, edited 1 time in total.
Dragstarrr
Ricer
Ricer

wrong spelling

Post by Dragstarrr »

Wrong spelling of underground see ---> EA published screenshots of another set of their Vinyl contest for Need for Speed (Udnerground). This time you'll see the Navigator, Hyundai Coupe and the Impreza.
View them in our screenshots section here. lol :P :P :lol: :lol:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I don't quite get you Drag. What do you mean by "Wrong Speeling of Underground"? Boby spelled it perfectly... Image
remaxos
Ricer
Ricer

Post by remaxos »

hey, Dragstarrr read more carefully before you acuse somebody of wrong spelling "EA published screenshots of another set of their Vinyl contest for Need for Speed Underground. This time you'll see the Navigator, Hyundai Coupe and the Impreza". By the way i like the new screenshots, the tuning kicks @$$.
samurilos
Drift King
Drift King

Post by samurilos »

Well what can i say the vynils look kewl
Dragstarrr
Ricer
Ricer

sorry i meant no harm.

Post by Dragstarrr »

hey he did make a spelling mistake, he changed it quikly before u guys saw it ok . i mean no harm. :oops: :oops: sorry ok . :oops: SORRY!

EDITED:

removed all the Batman Bullsh*t, we are NOT a badman site so this does not belong here AT all especially NOT in the NFS news section with a sh*tload of pictures.

and don't Post 5 posts after each other, that is considered SPAM so is a double post, EDIT you posts!! and post ON topic

ooh and almost FORGOT, DON'T correct US... if we make a spelling mistake wich can happen (cause for most of us members and admins English is NOT our main language, so think about that)
if it bothers you PM us and we will edit it... (maybe...)

short and simple, READ the RULES.... and don't start correcting people when you just got here...

-TheStig
jobo9
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jobo9 »

no... this is a nfs forum... not a batman forum...
if you want to get banned you just have to keep going this way :(

Return to “News”