New Upgrade...Now fixed my HL2 Issue...

Everything for your PC, from case modding to OS discussions, come here to discuss computer hardware and software.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

New Upgrade...Now fixed my HL2 Issue...

Post by korge »

before i was running this:
AMD 1700
Cheap Crap Motherboard
Nvidia FX5600

well when i ran with that, certain things in Half life 2 turned up white..like health kits and stuff...since the textures were there im supposing shaders were messed up...well recently i upgraded my Motherboard and CPU to:
AMD Sempron 2500
Dragon Soyo Something somthing

Now the games is perfect but any ideas why theyre were white objects(and people) in the game?

image-As you can see it looks perfect,but before, all the moniter panels and people turned up with a white color over there textures.
korge
xXx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by xXx »

I don't see anything wrong in that pic.. :roll:
Mine looks something like that.. or did you mean the scientist on the wall..?? It's supposed to be a little blurry with white colour, rite.. coz it's some kind of projected image.. (at least I think it is.. :lol: )
ghost_4ce
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ghost_4ce »

methinks he means that pic is the fixed version. Anyways guess texture problems are mostly linked to driver problems. Come to think of it, all problems are mostly driver related if not hardware...
xXx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by xXx »

ghost_4ce wrote:methinks he means that pic is the fixed version. Anyways guess texture problems are mostly linked to driver problems. Come to think of it, all problems are mostly driver related if not hardware...
So, I see..
& you are rite.., most texture problems are linked to vid card drivers..
Glad you fixed that, korge.. :wink:

Return to “The Hardware & Software”