xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I only use it for roadblocks.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Yeah using a speed braker is usefull when roadblock is in front of you : Slow things down and see where police did set the spikes and where you can pass! And that's the point of SB and going trough small space!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

i use it for keeping my speed up going around corners. it doesn't mean i can't handle my car, in fact it makes it harder to corner when using speed breaker. the reason i say that is because if you come out of speed breaker in mid turn, your car is going to continue to slide usually putting you into the wall unless that was your plan to begin with. i hate people who bad mouth people who use a feature and say that the person has no talent BECAUSE they use that feature. honestly...
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Well ppl wcih don't using that feature are jelaous and that is why the blame others! ;)
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Xbox 360 Platinum Hits Lineup Announced

Post by 2furio »

Well...this may be interesting news for the the Xbox 360 fanboys:

Microsoft today announced the debut of Platinum Hits lineup for Xbox 360 software titles, available October 15 for $29.99 USD at retail locations in North America. The first wave of Platinum Hits games includes Perfect Dark Zero, PGR 3, Kameo: Elements of Power and Need for Speed Most Wanted.

Read the full story here:
http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php ... ad&order=0

EDIT (September 21, 2006):
While browsing iTunes for the new NFS Carbon soundtrack, I found something very interesting...the NFS Most Wanted soundtrack but it is totally different. I've never heard of the songs listed...does anyone have this album?

EDIT2: NFSMW Custom Decals Tutorial v1.0:
http://www.nfsplanet.com/nfsmw_tutorials.php?lang=eng
Attachments
Weird NFS Most Wanted Soundtrack
Weird NFS Most Wanted Soundtrack

Return to “Most Wanted”