Online Help Please

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
ICEVANU
Ricer
Ricer

Online Help Please

Post by ICEVANU »

I go to enter it with a account that i already have with EA, it askes me if i want to validate my CD KEY for this account and when i do it tells me the key is already in use, it is a proper CD version of the game not a rip of it, should i create a new EA account to get round this.
Surf'sUP^

Post by Surf'sUP^ »

Are you sure that you entered the cd key right? and I don't know if a new account will help also if that doesn't work you may want to alert Ea games about this.
ICEVANU
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ICEVANU »

Already have alerted EA that i cant play online with this CD Key(fat chance they'll do anything) where is the CD key stored at in the NFSU2 Directory so i can check it with wots on the manual.
Surf'sUP^

Post by Surf'sUP^ »

did you use the cd key number that is on the back of the case?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

There was once I can't play NFSHP2 online. I E-Mailed EA, gave them my CD key that was given. Two days later, I got a reply from them with a new CD key, and I am able to play online ever since.

Moral of the story?

Don't lose your hopes just yet. Good things come to those who wait. ;)
ICEVANU
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ICEVANU »

I used the one thats on the back of the game manual
Surf'sUP^

Post by Surf'sUP^ »

use the cd key that is on the back of the cd case and when you make your online account are you using the same username as when you registered the cd key or is it a different one?
ICEVANU
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ICEVANU »

It's ok now, i found a file that i could enter my CD Key in so i did and it worked, but got another problem i cant see any races online in the lobby now
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Nah, it's just a stupid error. I had to refresh about a thousand times, then I can see the events going on in the lobby... :|
ICEVANU
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ICEVANU »

ok thanks for your help.........
Surf'sUP^

Post by Surf'sUP^ »

yeah you gotta go to the place in the lobby where it says filter usually Circuit racers have race breaker (rb) and collision detection (cd) on Sprint is the same Drag is (rb)off (cd) on Drift is the same Streetx is same URL is like circuit

Return to “Help & Support”