NFS Most Wanted

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

skyline_350z wrote:Cool interview. Heat levels sounds really cool. Like storing your car in your garage until it's heat level drops. And if you get caught too many times, your car will be impounded and you have to pay to get it out.
Pay... Why not steal it from the police :D , Like in "Gone in 60 Seconds"[/b]
Freeman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Freeman »

everyb ody can whait this game i think that there are going too be very big problemes whit it because it will be in a dvd i think and whith big stuff ther are lots too go bad really bad i hope they will put some damege in it it's more reallystical and don't do what you have done whith nfs 6 no realistical crashes or car movement pls do not hury were whating for you too give us the best cars simulator ever soo don't mess up
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

Freeman wrote: do not hury were whating for you too give us the best cars simulator ever soo don't mess up
Never say that NFS is a real car simulator. i know how EA said that this game is gonna be the most realistic game from the series with real car performance details but looks like they've messed it up already. did u see the Take The Turns video? The white M3 GTR literally goes from 0 - 60 mph in 2.66 secs. Not even with nitrous oxide can a car like that do such a thing...its crazy. Anyways, EA does not make any simulator. And if they do they will do anything to mess it up badly. The closest thing they made was Porsche Unleashed. and that lacked having a choice of other vehicles because all they had was Porsche. I am not saying Porsche is bad but all you can drive is Porsche...the game lacked other stuff too but anyways, Need For Speed is the way it is. You can't change it. BUT EA CAN.
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
1995-eclipse
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 1995-eclipse »

Saeidi wrote:
Freeman wrote: do not hury were whating for you too give us the best cars simulator ever soo don't mess up
Never say that NFS is a real car simulator. i know how EA said that this game is gonna be the most realistic game from the series with real car performance details but looks like they've messed it up already. did u see the Take The Turns video? The white M3 GTR literally goes from 0 - 60 mph in 2.66 secs. Not even with nitrous oxide can a car like that do such a thing...its crazy. Anyways, EA does not make any simulator. And if they do they will do anything to mess it up badly. The closest thing they made was Porsche Unleashed. and that lacked having a choice of other vehicles because all they had was Porsche. I am not saying Porsche is bad but all you can drive is Porsche...the game lacked other stuff too but anyways, Need For Speed is the way it is. You can't change it. BUT EA CAN.
what the hell, 0-60 in 2 seconds, why are you complaining need for speed has always been like that and if you want to cry about it play GT4 or something.
you people annoy me so much when a series has been going for so long and you want to ruin it with shiznit like that
Pigbenis
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pigbenis »

They don't want to ruin it, they want to make it better..?
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i wonder if any new cars have been updated. i want to know. i want to c an s2000 go in.
Maverick2K4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Maverick2K4 »

F*** the police! F*** the police! - NWA
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

1995-eclipse wrote:
Saeidi wrote:
what the hell, 0-60 in 2 seconds, why are you complaining need for speed has always been like that and if you want to cry about it play GT4 or something.
you people annoy me so much when a series has been going for so long and you want to ruin it with shiznit like that
It wasn't always like that. Before the "Underground"-games, the performance was much more realistic with the supercars :)
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

master m wrote:It wasn't always like that. Before the "Underground"-games, the performance was much more realistic with the supercars :)
Yeah. That's why I said unrealistic performance...even worse than Underground 2 but I hope EA is "making it more realistic" and "fixing the unrealistic performance".
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
VladikRudy0017
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by VladikRudy0017 »

seriously stop whinning... have u ever played gran turismo??? do u know how hard it is to turn in that game... well if they put that into MOST WANTED then no one would play it!.... they do wat they do because its wat is most fun!
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

Freeman wrote:everyb ody can whait this game i think that there are going too be very big problemes whit it because it will be in a dvd i think
you think wrong my friend, nfsu2 was a dvd, and so was u1, and so was hp2, for the ps2 at least. and why would there be problems? o yea and try to work on spelling/english.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

NFSBLUECIVIC wrote: you think wrong my friend, nfsu2 was a dvd, and so was u1.
I have yet to find a DVD version of Underground or Underground 2. So far, all EA's DVD versions had it printed in large bold on its face. I dont see that.
NFSBLUECIVIC wrote: o yea and try to work on spelling/english.
Just shut up. You arent tough or funny. :roll:
korge
skyline_350z
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by skyline_350z »

NFSBLUECIVIC wrote:
Freeman wrote:everyb ody can whait this game i think that there are going too be very big problemes whit it because it will be in a dvd i think
you think wrong my friend, nfsu2 was a dvd, and so was u1, and so was hp2, for the ps2 at least. and why would there be problems? o yea and try to work on spelling/english.
Geez man, everything for PS2 is a DVD. Did you figure that out all by yourself? Anyway, before you correct others, you should probably learn some punctuation, grammar, proper use of commas, spelling, proper sentence structure and proper use of conjuctions. Anyway, it could cause problems for people without a DVD-ROM drive if the game is only on DVD. Though, I wouldn't say "big problems" overall.
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

korge wrote:
NFSBLUECIVIC wrote: you think wrong my friend, nfsu2 was a dvd, and so was u1.
I have yet to find a DVD version of Underground or Underground 2. So far, all EA's DVD versions had it printed in large bold on its face. I dont see that.
are you blind, its right on the face of the cd, idiot.
NFSBLUECIVIC wrote: o yea and try to work on spelling/english.
Just shut up. You arent tough or funny. :roll:
and you are... tutt, tutt. :roll:
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

NFSBLUECIVIC wrote: and you are... tutt, tutt. :roll:
I am your Daddy. Like it matters. :roll: Just before trying to put someone down, think about how stupid you are in the first place.
korge
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

No flaming here guys, chill out :wink:
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Does anyone know how the Drift thing is supposed to work in Most Wanted? I doubt there will be hills in RockPort. :lol:
korge
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Nobody knows yet :P
anyway, i have some new stuff:

- Interview with Drift Racer Rhys Millen:
http://www.eagames.com/official/nfs/mos ... orm_d_rhys

- New preview at Gamespot too:
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/need ... 29168.html
Last edited by Skyline_man on 05 Aug 2005, 13:05, edited 2 times in total.
Pinecone
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pinecone »

l love that new video, it showed the driver getting busted with his face pixilated out, lol
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

jeez yall throwin so much info around.i bet yall didnt get the car list did ya.
Pigbenis
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pigbenis »

donaldgladden wrote:jeez yall throwin so much info around.i bet yall didnt get the car list did ya.
What does "yall" mean?

And the official carlist hasn't been released yet, so we can inpossibly have got it.
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

Pigbenis wrote:
donaldgladden wrote:jeez yall throwin so much info around.i bet yall didnt get the car list did ya.
What does "yall" mean?

And the official carlist hasn't been released yet, so we can inpossibly have got it.
"yall" means you all, texans and southerners of us use it a lot.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

nah i just like saying *yall*. i say it all the time.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

@Skyline_man: The Gamespot update[s] do[es]n't seem new to me... I've watched all of the videos... :?
Top_Gear
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Top_Gear »

Th Cops,chases, Fun video isnt new actually. ign only changed the name (was previously Busted) :wink:

Return to “Most Wanted”