NFS Most Wanted

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

No, the pictures are the real people themselves. But the peeps on the pics you saw up there will be involved in being one of the characters in NFSMW. Get it? ;)
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Now we only need some stargates here and there, to jump to the other side of Rockport and scape from the polices. They would be useful haha.

Sorry I couldnt help it :lol:

Seriously, it would be hilarious to enter those things with the BMW M3 @ 250kph and suddenly appear at 5km. of distance :D
Prelude
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Prelude »

I don't like StarGtae :?
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

They should put caracters from some race or action movies, and not some stargate
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

sorry, i haven't been here for some time (like one page) :lol:

@ Dani (^Sparco^) - that's the whole crew...so now you know who Mia is and the other officer...so the officer was Simone Baily. thanks. thanks for the update.

@ Ants - Thanks.

@ Andre - It is totally fine about the wrong info, Thank You but about the Caleb Reece part...What happens to you in this: You get a message from him...you go to find him...all of the sudden that you find him in the Hummer you crash????? why is it that u crash? the lights of the Hummer get in your eyes and u lose control of your vehicle? Thank You for your posts.

well, there has'nt been much news lately? I wonder why...No Videos or images at ign and gamespot?????? :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry:
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

It will be! I am sure.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

Do u mean there will be more news anytime now?
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Saeidi wrote:@ Dani (^Sparco^) - that's the whole crew...so now you know who Mia is and the other officer...so the officer was Simone Baily. thanks. thanks for the update.

(...)

well, there has'nt been much news lately? I wonder why...No Videos or images at ign and gamespot?????? :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry:
- No problem dude. In fact, I investigated about Simone because of your previous post about her, so you get all the honors :D

- What? I'm still shocked about the game converting into a movie. But he, here we go with some more pics ;) :

Corvette drawing:

Honda Civic wallpaper. Is it real or what? :?

Lamborghini rides in nfsmw? This page says YES

A preview (August 6th)
Body kits, for example, will vary depending upon the shape and lines of the vehicle, offering a more comprehensive range of kits that suit your ride better than what the standard body kits that were available in the previous titles in the series.
One of the most interesting race modes is the pursuit breaker, which involves utilizing a range of destructible objects to form barriers against the pursuing events. Points are earned based on the number of police vehicles that you manage to stop.
{Yeah!} The magic word appears again:
Lamborghini

Another preview

No suvs:
there will be over 40 available cars. Unfortunately for all you Italian gas guzzlers out there, Ferraris and SUVs will not be in the game
2 careers?:
NFS: MW will feature 2 main racing types; Pure racing and Pursuit racing. Depending on which route you take, you'll have a plethora of races to choose from. In Pure Racing, expect some races such as Sprints, Toll races and Drag races. Pursuit races are starting to sound like the more exciting racing types. Pursuit Racing features racing types like Cop Chases, Point to Point, Timed races, Speed Trap races and more.

Yet another one. Gamecube. Click on it, you'll find the funniest comment of the day about a certain nfsu2 gauge.

Gamecube release date:
Release Date: 11/1/2005
What? Tracks are constantly changing. My theory: You might "jump" from one world to other.... (STARGATE :lol: :lol:) Nah seriously... You might go from one city to other when you complete it. I remember EA promising 4 different worlds/cities:
To keep Underground fans happy, the nearly limitless customization options seen in those games will also be present in Most Wanted. Also, the police chases will be more strategic than their Hot Pursuit 2 counterparts. Players will even be able to go head-to-head with each other while simultaneously trying to outwit the fuzz. Players will not be able to just memorize tracks either, as the open-ended world will be constantly changing. How this will happen exactly remains to be seen.

Am I the man of the day or not? 8)
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Nice... Anyways, I dont speak Dutch or whatever that link is.

Also, that "Drawings" is a graffiti art.
korge
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

^Sparco^ wrote:
Saeidi wrote:@ Dani (^Sparco^) - that's the whole crew...so now you know who Mia is and the other officer...so the officer was Simone Baily. thanks. thanks for the update.

(...)

Honda Civic wallpaper. Is it real or what? :?
IMO that's fake, but I think we will get a Civic.

Here are 2 other FAKE wallpapers :? :?
http://www.vokr.com/NFSMW/wallpapery/wallpaper006.jpg
http://www.vokr.com/NFSMW/wallpapery/wallpaper007.jpg

@Korge, It's not dutch, it's Czech.
Supra-man
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Supra-man »

your the man of the day ^Sparco^. great find. :)
Last edited by Supra-man on 17 Aug 2005, 23:40, edited 1 time in total.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

korge
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Very, very sourceful update Dani! Thanks a million!!!

About the 2 careers thing, I hope it'll be like NFSHP2 where there are a number of PURE races, where you'll race without the annoyance of the cops, while the other one is where you'll be racing, at the same time, be chased by the cops at the same time.

Could this be true?

I highly doubt so, look at this quote:
Interestingly, the police will apparently only appear during free roaming around the city or in specific races. This allows for clear competition against other racers without the worry of the police beating your ride around the track.
Are we gonna be chased by Police only while we're in Free Roam mode? :?
Saedi wrote:@ Andre - It is totally fine about the wrong info, Thank You but about the Caleb Reece part...What happens to you in this: You get a message from him...you go to find him...all of the sudden that you find him in the Hummer you crash????? why is it that u crash? the lights of the Hummer get in your eyes and u lose control of your vehicle? Thank You for your posts.
Hummer? I don't remember seeing anyone in a Hummer in any of the comical strips, and neither do I remember crashing to someone, whom you never mentioned... Caleb drives a Pontiac GTO, not the Hummer. ;)
Last edited by Andre_online on 17 Aug 2005, 23:50, edited 1 time in total.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Andre_online wrote: Hummer? I don't remember seeing anyone in a Hummer in any of the comical strips, and neither do I remember crashing to someone, whom you never mentioned... Caleb drives a Pontiac GTO, not the Hummer. ;)
Than play the game. In the very beginning of the Comic movie, the guy blinds the driver with his lights, so Saiedi is right. :wink:
korge
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Korge wrote:Than play the game
I'm not the one who wants to find about about the info, so I'm not gonna do that, 'cos it'll be a complete waste of time for me. But what about the Hummer thing? I didn't see any Hummer in the comic strip... :?
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Andre_online wrote: I'm not the one who wants to find about about the info...
Andre_online wrote: I didn't see any Hummer in the comic strip...
I just dont get it. :|
korge
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Hehe... You don't have to. ;)
skyline_350z
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by skyline_350z »

Andre_online wrote:Very, very sourceful update Dani! Thanks a million!!!

About the 2 careers thing, I hope it'll be like NFSHP2 where there are a number of PURE races, where you'll race without the annoyance of the cops, while the other one is where you'll be racing, at the same time, be chased by the cops at the same time.

Could this be true?

I highly doubt so, look at this quote:
Interestingly, the police will apparently only appear during free roaming around the city or in specific races. This allows for clear competition against other racers without the worry of the police beating your ride around the track.
Selective bolding...hmm. I beleive all this information points to what you first said, that there will be races that have no cops and others that do like in HP2.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Andre_online wrote:
Maybe, we can toggle that option on/off while in free roam :wink:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

^^ What's the fun of it then? That's what this game is all about, isn't it? ;)
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

That is new! I think that in HP police was in race. So now it wont be in race! What is in one hand good. I am 1st and some policeman with his corvete crash me! But in free roam is good to have police, we could have fun with them.
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

Anyone knows when the demo will be available for download?
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i hope this car appears in the game..
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

i honestly doubt it will appear in the game.....
R34GTR
Professional
Professional

Post by R34GTR »

That cars to heavy to race IMO, its fast but it weighs a tonne, good for Cruising :lol:

id rather have the F1 car in the background :P

Return to “Most Wanted”