NFS Most Wanted

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Seui
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Seui »

Instead of teasing everyone about having the demo, how about contributing some info? :roll:
Hmm, well atleast I gave the proof I had the demo. Anyway, I really want sell these two MW demos asap, but I'll probably need my sis to put it up for me since ebay's an @$$, and anyone under 18 can't sell.
Back on topic, if anyone wants anymore info on MW (Demo version), I'll check it out for ya.
Thanks for the update 2furio.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I see a "Not for Sale" sign on those MW PD2 Demos. I'd be careful where you sell them as you have many witnesses...*cough*me*cough* that may tell "someone".
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

Nice Supra, but the roofscoop is way too big! :oops:
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

I hope Calibra 14 is not lying about having the demo. He does not show any proof of it and he says that he has only played the M3 GTR in the demo. But Seui is right. There are 3 more cars. And there are 5 cars in the demo total now because of the "SECRET CAR".
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
Seui
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Seui »

Hmm, I have a good question for em, if he really has the demo. What car is the cop driving at the end of the demo, that comes hulking after your car in the end cut scene (This is at the end of the demo, after you've beaten all races)?

Oh yeah, for the list of car in the demo. There are six total.

BMW M3 (Two versions of each)

Mazda RX-8 (Two versions of each)

05 Ford Mustang (Rival only)

Subaru STi (Rival only)

Potiac GTO (Cop only)

I'll wait for Calibra's response, so I don't give this car away, by right...if you have the demo, you can reveal this car your self. If you do have it, don't take my post the wrong way, I just don't want anyone to be mislead with info is all. Rumors=bad!
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Is it a new car? That we haven't seen yet?
Seui
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Seui »

No, you guys def. know about this car.
Anway, after you complete the demo, you get a bonus reward. It gives you a cheat to enter once you start MW.

Cheat:
up, up, down, down, left, right, up, down

Now, I have no idea in what exact effects it'll have, but they said you'll need it. (Probably just some hype for the cheat). I'm thinking maybe some money for your car, maybe not?
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

What about the secret car, Seui? Have you found it? Could you try to?
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Seui wrote:Back on topic, if anyone wants anymore info on MW (Demo version), I'll check it out for ya.
Yeah, just one question in the meantime from me... Is it true that the police can come in and out from the locked / arrowed regions that we usually can't enter? That's what I've been seeing from the videos so far, particularly the one in NFSCenter.de. Thanks!
coolcars
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by coolcars »

u guys i think the scret car is a skyline im jus guessing dont go yellin at me ok
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

WTF!!! Did you hear the sound whenn you open pic of supra??? I have winamp opened and hear 4 times one after one car engine sound. Its realy great sound.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

ok, is that guy ho has the demo here? whats the friken secret car
Seui
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Seui »

Andre_online wrote:
Seui wrote:Back on topic, if anyone wants anymore info on MW (Demo version), I'll check it out for ya.
Yeah, just one question in the meantime from me... Is it true that the police can come in and out from the locked / arrowed regions that we usually can't enter? That's what I've been seeing from the videos so far, particularly the one in NFSCenter.de. Thanks!
By right, I don't remember seeing any cops driving out of the locked off areas. The only thing that I didn't like is that you can be going about 120 MPH. If theres a cop car sitting still, and he joins pursuit, hje can instantly match the speed your going...very odd indeed.
Ok, I never said there was a secret car, but since Calibra never answered me...I guess he doesn't have the demo? Anyway, I said in my second post after 2furio ask, it's a car we already know, which is the Chevrolet Corvette C6R. So don't get upset if you were expecting more, it's a police version though, so this makes the 6'th car of the demo.

So the list goes like this.

BMW M3 (Two versions of each)

Mazda RX-8 (Two versions of each)

05 Ford Mustang (Rival only)

Subaru STi (Rival only)

Potiac GTO (Cop only)

Chevrolet Corvette C6R (Cop only, viewed in cut end scene only.)
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Dude, there is a a secret car in the Demo but since nobody is paying attention, I'll say it again. On the official site, it says that a code will be reveiled next week which will unlock a "secret" car.

EDIT: Great news for those who want the demo!!!

NFSMW: Grab the Demo! (PS2, Xbox)
As you may know the demo of Need for Speed Most Wanted for PS2 is out. Get it at the following stores:

Best Buy (and Canada)
Circuit City
EB (and Canada)
Extras
Fry's
Futureshop
GameCrazy
GameRush
Gamestop
Hastings
Musicland (yes, Musicland)
Rhino Games
TransWorld
Virgin MegaStores (yes, Virgin)

Thanks to http://www.nfs-planet.de. So go, go, go, get your demo!!!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I'm still waiting patiently for the PC demo to come out... :)
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

GR8! i have a ebgames near me, and il ask them
Calibra_14
Banned

Post by Calibra_14 »

i dont have it ok and show pics of the demo c´mon averyone want see ur pics !
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Well, what a liar... Just trying to make us jealous, weren't you? Seui has already proven enough to us that he has the demo. No screenshots needed at all, for me at least... :roll:
Calibra_14
Banned

Post by Calibra_14 »

i know a bit jealous huh ? Sorry u guys i was J/K sorry if u believed !!! :)
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Ok, does anyone know if you have to pay for the PS2 Demo found at those locations? Or do you have to buy something else to receive it?

And on the topic of the guy who 1st said he has the demo but he doesn't actually have it, it's just horrible to see to what lengths some people would go it. In my opinion, this guy should be banned from the forum.
- yeah funny joke, I'm laughing my ass off here... :roll: ...that's the stupidiest thing...I don't even get why you would lie about a demo??? Especially since the full game is only 2 months away.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

2furio wrote:Ok, does anyone know if you have to pay for the PS2 Demo found at those locations? Or do you have to buy something else to receive it?
I think it's like a normal ordinary PS2 / Xbox magazines, where a CD is usually included inside the magazine with a few demos of some of the featured games featured in the magazines. So, no doubt about it, you have to pay for it. ;)
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

too bad i dont have Ps2 yet
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Seui
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Seui »

See, only reason I don't like post like that is because when a member is telling the truth about having demo/beta ect. everyone finds it that much harder to believe you, or thinks your lieing. I can def. thank my scanner, and review of the demo for that. Also, once the cheat 2furio mentioned is release, I will try my best to get a pic of it, because it's something I def. wanna share with the rest of you.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Thank you for your generousity Seui! 8)
Seui
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Seui »

Andre_online wrote:Thank you for your generousity Seui! 8)
No prob, cause if someone else had the demo, I'd sure want them to do the same.
Oh yeah, at the reserved rights screen (Is that what it's called?), I saw the Porsche 911 Turbo name pop up...I don't know if it's been confirmed for the consoles/PC versions of the game, besides the PSP? I think there was a pic, but I think this better confirms that it'll be in. Who knows, maybe that's the car you unlock with the cheat we'll receive.

Return to “Most Wanted”